Windows 10: Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

Discus and support Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying unsuccessfully to modify game files for World of Tanks Blitz, which is an app on the Windows 10 App Store. I heard from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Silevern, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Silevern Win User

Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to modify game files for World of Tanks Blitz, which is an app on the Windows 10 App Store. I heard from a fellow player that I need to make a partition on my hard drive and install the game on the partition, and doing so will allow me to modify the game files.

Problem is, I have no clue what a partition is, nor how to make one. Does anyone have a simple tutorial I can use to make this partition, and then how to install the Windows 10 app in that partition and how to set it up so I can modify the files?

Thanks

:)

Silevern, Sep 9, 2016
  2. Kempec Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update problem

I have already tried that. Product would not move the partition into unallocated space after

having reduced the C; drive partition in front by the needed amount. The 128MB System Reserved

partition does not show a file system, I tried EaseUS Partition Master Free, Mini Partition Master

Free and Paragon Partition software. None would move this partition. If during the install

Windows 10 install process had recognized that the System partition was only 100MB and

had to be 350MB and then done the necessary partition mods the problem I'm seeing wouldn't

exist.

Kempec, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1067 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632) -- Dec. 13, 2016

165 Users (i.e. Microsoft Customers need an answer
    on this parallel thread.

Is there an experienced person here who knows about partition parameters / EFI / ProfileImagePath(s) - (whatever they are)?

I hope that in these extreme circumstances the Mods will allow this cross-thread link.

Taffy087, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

1. Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help? - Similar Threads - Partition Allow App

2. Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super: Hello i just joined, i need help look for modded vbios for my gigabyte GXT1660 super twin fans 6gb. The reason is that i want the gpu/vram clock to run at base speed and cooling fans start spinning from 35% at startup. I don't want to rely on loading tweak program.
  3. Activation/Windows 10 S Mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation/Windows 10 S Mods: Hi, I recently bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home in S mode. I figured if I were to buy a laptop in S mode that I could just simply use my product key associated with my desktop to switch to Windows 10 Pro. So when I got my laptop I changed my product key to the one I...
  4. Activation/Windows 10 S Mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation/Windows 10 S Mods: Hi, I recently bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home in S mode. I figured if I were to buy a laptop in S mode that I could just simply use my product key associated with my desktop to switch to Windows 10 Pro. So when I got my laptop I changed my product key to the one I...
  5. Activation/Windows 10 S Mods

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10, help with partitions: So I'm reinstalling Windows 10 but don't know which partitions I should delete or format. My windows is installed on an ssd and i have a hard disk for other things. I assume that drive 0 partition 1 system reserved ignore the cyrillic is where my windows is right now but...
  7. Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps: i want to post an app on ms store that adds some hacks to another app. the hacks are like speedhack,minimaps,etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-ms-store-allows-apps-that-do-mods-to-other/9fbaa04c-40c4-4ed1-b750-941f85b3da8b
  8. Windows 10 64bit pitch mod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 64bit pitch mod: Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a way in Windows 10 (64bit version here) that will let me adjust the pitch of the audio output using the normal 3.5mm audio jack (the port where you'd usually connect speakers or headphones) The question has been asked around year ago,...
  9. New performance updates and mods for Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New performance updates and mods for Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: We have a great update to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10, and I’m here to walk you through what’s happening! Some enhancements you won’t be able to see, but will totally notice, and some changes you’ll see and also notice....
  10. system partition not allowed to be formatted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system partition not allowed to be formatted: How do I format a system backup disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-partition-not-allowed-to-be-formatted/4232d4d3-bd34-4e4e-aaac-0794131e3584