Windows 10: Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

Discus and support Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying unsuccessfully to modify game files for World of Tanks Blitz, which is an app on the Windows 10 App Store. I heard from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Silevern, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Silevern Win User

Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to modify game files for World of Tanks Blitz, which is an app on the Windows 10 App Store. I heard from a fellow player that I need to make a partition on my hard drive and install the game on the partition, and doing so will allow me to modify the game files.

Problem is, I have no clue what a partition is, nor how to make one. Does anyone have a simple tutorial I can use to make this partition, and then how to install the Windows 10 app in that partition and how to set it up so I can modify the files?

Thanks

:)

Silevern, Sep 9, 2016
  2. Kempec Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update problem

I have already tried that. Product would not move the partition into unallocated space after

having reduced the C; drive partition in front by the needed amount. The 128MB System Reserved

partition does not show a file system, I tried EaseUS Partition Master Free, Mini Partition Master

Free and Paragon Partition software. None would move this partition. If during the install

Windows 10 install process had recognized that the System partition was only 100MB and

had to be 350MB and then done the necessary partition mods the problem I'm seeing wouldn't

exist.

Kempec, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1067 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632) -- Dec. 13, 2016

165 Users (i.e. Microsoft Customers need an answer
    on this parallel thread.

Is there an experienced person here who knows about partition parameters / EFI / ProfileImagePath(s) - (whatever they are)?

I hope that in these extreme circumstances the Mods will allow this cross-thread link.

Taffy087, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

1. Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help? - Similar Threads - Partition Allow App

2. Windows 10 allow app to make changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 allow app to make changes: I have installed Adobe Photoshop and Premiere How can I bypass having to authorise this app every time I open the app. Thanks Gordo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-allow-app-to-make-changes/22872d94-fbb5-4fdc-91b3-17cd47939c59
  3. Allow an app through Controlled folder access help please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow an app through Controlled folder access help please: Hello, Just deleted a couple of embroidery programs and yet they are showing up in controlled folder access, how to rid of these?...
  4. windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps

windows 10 pro 1803 allow apps: I have been watching YouTube to see how to allow an app though that has been blocked by the new control folder feature. I cannot seem to understand what you actually do when you are trying to allow an app which is blocked and you can see the path. Could you please help me...
  5. apps are not allowed

apps are not allowed: Since 1803 whenever I try to instal anything, I get a notice it cannot be done and following is a statement about 'allowing an app'. It seems the firewall is too tight or something like that. I know nothing about this but I cannot enter an app if I don't see it when the popup...
  6. Windows 10 Partition Help on 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Partition Help on 1TB HDD: Hi, I've got a 1tb hdd that I solely use for storing movies/video files. Atm it's divided into two partitions, one of them is 390gb and the other is 540gb, but the 390gb partition is full. I'd like to merge these two partitions into one larger partition without losing my...
  7. Help With Partition Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help With Partition Management: So, on my old computer, I always used to run out of space on my D drive. When I got my new windows 10 laptop, I wanted to make sure that didn't happen. So, when manually I partitioned out a D drive, I gave it half the storage on my computer. Fast forward a few months, and now...
  8. Help With Partition Management

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help With Partition Management: My current disk allocation is seen in the attached pic. Somehow, after installation of 10 I ended up with this. [img] The highlighted partitions are all showing as being empty (100% free space), the circled partitions show 2 recovery partitions, and my primary boot/win...
  9. Partition help please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Partition help please: I have 2 new Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 tablets which I immediately updated to Windows 10. The problem is that they only have 32GB storage and after the updates there's not much space left. I've been researching online heaps and I understand that I can delete the Windows.old folder...
  10. [help with partition] Clean installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [help with partition] Clean installing windows 10: Hi I recently upgraded my laptop, specifically "Acer aspire v5-473pg" into windows 10 and now I'm trying to do a clean install. The problem is there's a lot of partition on the partition menu when proceeding into a clean install and I don't know a lot about them. My laptop...