Windows 10: Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

Discus and support Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am having problems with a certain partition that works perfectly on other Operating Systems linux.... In the past, it worked perfectly on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lebevu, Feb 26, 2021.

1. lebevu Win User

Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

Hello

I am having problems with a certain partition that works perfectly on other Operating Systems linux.... In the past, it worked perfectly on windows 10, only now i noticed that it does not appear on Windows I have dualboot. And when I go to DISK MANAGEMENT - as you can see below the error appears. Whenever I need to use the information on the partition I have to restart and use it on another operating system.

Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date e118bdc8-3ee9-4dd3-a265-034f20fe1943?upload=true.png

I need help.

Thanks

:)

lebevu, Feb 26, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Feb 26, 2021
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Disk management console view is not up-to-date

Alright I have finally set up my SSD + RAID 0 array, but I am unable to partition the RAID array or assign a drive letter. *Frown Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date :(

Upon assigning a letter I get this message:

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

2xHDDs in RAID 0 640 GB
    1X SSD 120 Gb Sandforce 1200

$immond$, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E
    first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error message" The operation failed to complete because the
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.
    Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the
    problem persists close the disk Management console,
    then restart Disk Manangement or restart " .... disk part is also not showing that drive or volume so that I couldn't assign any letter to it ....
    The problem is with internal hard disk not with external or usb disk ...... probably problem is caused when I installed Windows 10 technical preview alone with I install partition magic which suggests to check errors of drives and I press OK ..... also at the same time have installed wimax usb driver ..... also at the same time I was having some unallocated space and I extended size of c drive by that unallocated space and after that when I opened my computer my drived was not there ......

Even I reformatted and at the time of installation that that very hidden drive was not shown ..... even with Ubuntu live cd I am unable to mount ......
    Plz suggest ...... I need that data drive at any cost

masterpradipg, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

1. Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date - Similar Threads - Partition display healthy

2. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  3. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  4. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Disk Management is a built-in Windows program that is used to maintain partitions and drives on your system. Usually, carrying out any task in the utility is hassle-free as it is well optimized to work on Windows systems, however, a lot of users have complained that when...
  5. Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Partition Not Showing As "Healthy" in Computer Management: See attached screenshot.Background - I replaced the original NVMe with a larger one, by cloning the original C: drive to the new NVMe. Everything appears to be working correctly - the system boots, etc. The usage of the Recovery Partition also appears correct. However, in the...
  6. disk management console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk management console: intenso usb3.0 thumb drive not recognized in File Explorer but is shown in Device mgr. Also, in Dev Mgr, under Other Devices as Unknown Device 2 times. When I try to fomat the usb3.0 thumb drive, I get the error msg "Disk Management Console not up-to-date."Please advise on...
  7. D disk disappeared, healthy partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D disk disappeared, healthy partition: Hello, for some reason today mi D disk simply disappeared (disk 0). As you can see in the screenshots I can't change the name, it's a healthy partition, and I also tried refreshing and everything, still nothing. It shows as a normal disk in "disk management" but not in "This...
  8. Help with Disk Management - unused healthy primary partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Disk Management - unused healthy primary partition: Hello, My laptop was running slow still a little slow, in following various recommendations I ended up deleting a ton of stuff to recover space, and I saw my drive set up in Disk Management. I see that I have one Disk 0 and 4 partitions. I also have a D drive that is empty...
  9. HDD partitions not showing in This PC but it is visible as healthy in Disk Management.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD partitions not showing in This PC but it is visible as healthy in Disk Management.: Hi all, I have 1 TB internal hard disk drive on my Lenovo G50 but suddenly today when I opened This PC there was only C drive present and not my other partitions as you can check in the image below: [ATTACH] When I went to check in disk management about the issue the...
  10. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.: guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error message" The operation failed...