Windows 10: Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

Discus and support Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I'm trying to transfer my old HDD to a new HDD, and I'm trying to see if I'm doing the right method. First, I migrated OS from the old HDD to the SSD,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Bobbington, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

I'm trying to transfer my old HDD to a new HDD, and I'm trying to see if I'm doing the right method. First, I migrated OS from the old HDD to the SSD, then I when I go to copy the SSD to the new HDD, I get the following warning: "Because the destination disk includes the system volume, this operation will make your system to be unbootable and all the data on the disk will be destroyed." There is a "System Reserved" Partition which I assume is the OS of my previous HDD in the SSD, is it safe to click continue?(there is nothing on the HDD, I just don't want the HDD to be unbootable and not work from my understanding)

:)

Bobbington, Dec 13, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903) partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

1. Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903) - Similar Threads - Partition Wizard Help

2. Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version: I have a license for the full version of Mini Tool Partition Wizard V11. Due to a component failure on my Dell laptop, I am trying to rebuild everything on another laptop. Most everything that was installed on the Dell was current software releases, except for Partition...
  3. Mini tool partition wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Mini tool partition wizard: I have used the free version of Mini tool partition wizard for years, and it has performed flawlessly. Not any more, sadly, the new version is a shadow of its former self. Also I found when loading a fresh one there was malware included which Malwarebytes and WD both...
  4. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added

MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added: MiniTool Partition wizard 11.6 New Released, For the new version, it has added Spanish as an optional language. It can be installed online and provides the free backup software MiniTool ShadowMaker and updates the Data Recovery module to its latest build. Spanish Language...
  5. windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 1903: I HAVE IT DOWNLOADED BUT IT WILL NOT INSTALL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903/24e3746e-50ad-4e25-98c5-9d717dd889ed
  6. Cannot update to Windows 10, version 1903, because of partition

Cannot update to Windows 10, version 1903, because of partition: I cannot update to version 1903 of Windows 10 because it "couldn't update the system reserved partition." So, I ran disk management and found (a) Disk 0 partition 1 - EFI system partition - 260MB capacity, 260MB free; (b) Disk 0 partition 4 - OEM partition - 880MB capacity,...
  7. window 10 version 1903

window 10 version 1903: what is Error 0xc1900222? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-version-1903/8120c194-ff3b-4eba-99d4-571ef1c1ccdc
  8. New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available

New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available: New major release of MiniTool Partition Wizard is out. *Arrow Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Wizard Free *Warning Watch the little hidden "extra" software button on install. Uncheck it *Wink [img] 125957
  9. Free version of minitool partition wizard professional

Free version of minitool partition wizard professional: Special offer on minitool partition wizrd professional - normally $39 but free. Main advantage over free version is ability to handle dynamic disks. Hurry offer ends on 27/11/16 MiniTool 2016 Happy Thanksgiving - Software Giveaway & Sales 70632
  10. Partition Wizard MBR to GPT

Partition Wizard MBR to GPT: Hi, Attempting to convert a Win 10 64bit installation from MBR to GPT on a Dell E6410 using PartitionWizardPro v10 on a bootable USB. I have ended up with a system which will not boot. I have not used this software before and feel a bit out of my depth here. Before...