Windows 10: Partly deleted System 32

Discus and support Partly deleted System 32 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday someone tryed to "prank" me and deleted parts of my System 32 folder. Now my Windows 10 doesn't boot properly. Apparently I can't boot from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tedybyt, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Tedybyt Win User

Partly deleted System 32

Yesterday someone tryed to "prank" me and deleted parts of my System 32 folder. Now my Windows 10 doesn't boot properly. Apparently I can't boot from a USB stick and I don't have a system image to restore it. Now my question is: can I copy the missing files from another PC with the same windows 10 version?

:)

Tedybyt, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Liam Win User

How do i add a cmd delete option to the right click context menu in window 10

The problem is partly to do with permissions and partly because it doesnt seem to work when i right click on folders only on files. with the permissions problems i go through these steps which allows me to delete files using the normal delete option but not with the batch script.

I have fixed the problem, i added the key with the suggestion below to Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Fast Delete and it now works on folders.

Liam, Oct 5, 2019
  3. System 32 help

Hi,

About your concern regarding if you can delete system 32 and install it again. Basically System 32 is a Microsoft Windows system directory. What we suggest for you to solve your issue is to install a new Windows operating system for you to fix that PC if
    you want to use it.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Phillip Pio, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Partly deleted System 32

I deleted system 32 now I cannot use my pc im using windows 10 i need help

I was watching this video and it said you have to delete system 32 for faster fps and then i watch another on how to delete system 32 and so i did every step and deleted system 32 now i dont wanna tell my parents that this happend because i just got this
    pc

Ultra Spawns, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Partly deleted System 32

1. Partly deleted System 32 - Similar Threads - Partly deleted System

2. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  3. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  4. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  6. System 32 delete

System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  7. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Accidentally deleted system 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...
  9. Accidentally deleted system 32

Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...
  10. Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?: So im new to idea of having a desktop and i tried installing Windows 10 for it since it doesn't have an OS yet, so its worrisome that when i booted my flash drive it loaded an error saying system 32 is missing, so is system 32 part of my computer or is it part of the OS? And...