Windows 10: Party chat on the Laptop

Discus and support Party chat on the Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a issue to where my friends hear a loud noise when I join/create a party chat from my Windows 10 Laptop that's coming from my end, I do use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IN YO FACE 86, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Party chat on the Laptop

I'm having a issue to where my friends hear a loud noise when I join/create a party chat from my Windows 10 Laptop that's coming from my end, I do use the same headset on my Xbox One, Is there a way for me to create/join parties without this noise?

:)

IN YO FACE 86, Apr 4, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

Hi Noah,

For us to better isolate this issue, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you're using a child account?
    • May I know if you were able to join party chat on another computer while using the same account?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you try using another Xbox account in the Xbox app and check if you will be able to join party chat. This will help us to determine if the issue is within the app or on the account that you're using.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Party chat on the Laptop

Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Party chat on the Laptop

1. Party chat on the Laptop - Similar Threads - Party chat Laptop

2. Party chat to game chat toggle??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Party chat to game chat toggle??: I’m switching from Xbox to pc and on the Xbox while playing halo infinite you can go to the party and hit the select button to toggle between party chat and game chat. Is there not anything equivalent to that in the Xbox game bar? I’ve searched and searched for a way to do...
  3. Party chat to game chat toggle??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Party chat to game chat toggle??: I’m switching from Xbox to pc and on the Xbox while playing halo infinite you can go to the party and hit the select button to toggle between party chat and game chat. Is there not anything equivalent to that in the Xbox game bar? I’ve searched and searched for a way to do...
  4. Xbox Party Chat

Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  5. party chat on surface pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    party chat on surface pro: i have this issue when i try to join party chats on my surface pro 7 where the audio of everyone else in the call comes through my computer speakers while i have my gaming headset plugged in. at first i thought it was the headset, but i tried it with multiple different ones,...
  6. xbox party chat on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party chat on pc: So im having an issue where im trying to party up with friends on xbox and im on my pc but the sound isn't coming through the headset even though I have that as my default sound setting....
  7. Windows 10 Party Chat

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Party Chat: My party chat isn’t working on the Xbox game bar, the Xbox console companion app, and the xboxbeta app on windows. I keep getting a error saying the service might be down when it’s clearly not I checked my NAT type it is open like it’s always been. This was just working last...
  8. Record party chat with gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record party chat with gameplay: How can you record party chat with the gameplay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-party-chat-with-gameplay/75f57e0f-08ee-445d-9e70-167eec4f9fbe
  9. Xbox PC party chat

Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...
  10. Xbox Party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party chat not working: Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am...