Windows 10: partypoker.net

Discus and support partypoker.net in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why cant i get into the tournaments on partypoker.net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanJackson#, May 23, 2020.

1. partypoker.net

Why cant i get into the tournaments on partypoker.net

:)

AlanJackson#, May 23, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, May 23, 2020
  4. partypoker.net

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 23, 2020
Thema:

partypoker.net

1. partypoker.net - Similar Threads - partypoker net

2. Restricted access between the computers on my net work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restricted access between the computers on my net work: I recently updated my computer to version 2004 features update. I can no longer connect to the other two computers on my network and they cannot connect to each other.. I'm getting a message saying I'm blocked by account restriction. They were all able to connect to each...
  3. Application error messages and .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application error messages and .NET framework errors: Hello! I have been having this problem for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else so I have decided to ask for help here. As seen in the first link, I always get a ton of these error messages when I first start up my computer. This happened recently...
  4. How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework: [ATTACH]It’s always suggested to update your Windows 10 OS regularly so that you can keep operating your computer in a smooth and impeccable way. But […] This article How to fix Windows Update Error Code 643 when updating .NET Framework first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. Sharing Drives on Local Net

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Drives on Local Net: Hello, I use a redundant 1TB HDD drive L:\ in a USB caddy as a backup drive on computer //BB Second computer //AA sees the drive on the local net but no way will it allow access to either the whole drive or to shared folders on it. A flash drive on \\BB can be accessed as...
  6. Windows Failing to Update 2020-02 Cumulative Update as well as Mincrosoft .NET Framework....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Failing to Update 2020-02 Cumulative Update as well as Mincrosoft .NET Framework....: I've tried multiple things from various articles and videos. But nothing seems to be working. I was I could get some help, I've tried troubleshooter multiple times and it keeps giving me and Install Error - 0x800703f1, or just pends install until it fails.[ATTACH]...
  7. I have an issue with net frame work can some one help me @daveM121

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an issue with net frame work can some one help me @daveM121: Hello when I shut down pc I get this error, can some one help me on this... See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object...
  8. .net-broadcasteventwindow application error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .net-broadcasteventwindow application error: Hello Can someone assist me? When try to restart my computer I keep getting this error message .NET-BroadcastingEventWindow.40.0.01e929c10 The app is preventing you from restarting Then I get this error window saying” The instructions at 0x000000005F646A84 referenced...
  9. .NET FRAMEWORK ne fonctionne plus Windows 10 1909 - erreur 0xc0000135

.NET FRAMEWORK ne fonctionne plus Windows 10 1909 - erreur 0xc0000135: Depuis que j'ai installé la mise à jour KB4549951 de Windows j'ai 2 messages d'erreur 0xc0000135 au démarrage de Windows et un message qui dit que mscoree.dll est introuvable. C'est comme si .Net Framework n'était pas installé. Mais quand j'essaie de le réinstaller il refuse...
  10. .Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update

.Net Framework 3.5 replaced by .Net environment in Windows Features By Recent Update: By a recent windows update in Windows feature Net Framework 3.5 got replaced by .Net environment. Now I am not able to start applications like powershell, docker desktop etc. which relies on .NET. Here is the New Windows Feature screen. Here you can find the Old Windows...