Windows 10: pascal

Discus and support pascal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; pascal need a game that is so fun pleeeeeeeeeeeeeees help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iranzi, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Iranzi Win User

pascal

pascal need a game that is so fun pleeeeeeeeeeeeeees help me

:)

Iranzi, Dec 5, 2020
  2. BunnyJ Win User
    BunnyJ, Dec 5, 2020
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Nvidia Pascal

Not sure if you thought my post was directed at you. It was to XSI but yeah, Pascal is still a long way off. I thought that link was interesting though.

4. pascal

Broken Video Cards. Buy now or wait for Polaris/Pascal?

I get the impression that if you're going to wait for Pascal/Polaris, you're going to have to wait several more months at least. If you can't wait that long, might as well buy something now. If you can wait, Pascal/Polaris will be a big step up from what is on the market now.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

pascal

1. pascal - Similar Threads - pascal

2. Pascal/Delphi programming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pascal/Delphi programming: Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi. My question is can u recommended me some programs for programming ? (We using in school Delphi 7 Second Edition) but this program is paid and dont have support and...
  3. Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Announcement of Pascal's Titan X: Y02kptTItj8 <font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;quot"> uLjjUVXLqMM NVIDIA have announced details for their latest, most powerful graphics card for the consumer market, the TITAN X. With a price-tag of $1,200, it will surely only interest those with...
  4. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  5. Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases Pascal GPUs for neural networks: Nvidia has launched a pair of GPUs that the chip giant claims are four times faster than last year's offering. The Pascal architecture is continuing to find its way through Nvidia's product line-up, with today marking the introduction of its Tesla P4 and P40 GPUs....