Windows 10: Pass code

Discus and support Pass code in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do find the pass code for my Window 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-code/699c226d-b5e4-4ac5-94ea-ed13eede56f9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ssg der, Mar 8, 2020.

1. ssg der Win User

Pass code

How do find the pass code for my Window 10 computer?

:)

ssg der, Mar 8, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 8, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Pass code [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

axe0, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Pass code

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Pass code

1. Pass code - Similar Threads - Pass code

2. Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this: Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-this-code-0x80070643-laptop-does/cd3595b7-bf1d-4bc4-b06e-b447d57dadf9
  3. Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this: Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-this-code-0x80070643-laptop-does/cd3595b7-bf1d-4bc4-b06e-b447d57dadf9
  4. Need help with this code 0x80070643. Laptop does not wamt to update passed this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I've just bought and used a game pass ultimate code, however the game pass hasn't been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've just bought and used a game pass ultimate code, however the game pass hasn't been...: so ive tried everything from multiple different forums, it even says that i never made the purchase on my order history however i used the code and went through all the steps. nothings working, i don't have any other accounts on my Xbox so i don't think it could have been...
  6. I've just bought and used a game pass ultimate code, however the game pass hasn't been...

I've just bought and used a game pass ultimate code, however the game pass hasn't been...: so ive tried everything from multiple different forums, it even says that i never made the purchase on my order history however i used the code and went through all the steps. nothings working, i don't have any other accounts on my Xbox so i don't think it could have been...
  7. What are my options if I can’t get passed Bitlocker due to Stop Code 0xc000021a?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are my options if I can’t get passed Bitlocker due to Stop Code 0xc000021a?: I cannot progress passed the Bitlocker Screen.One day computer was fine, next day several updates, on day 3 computer wants the Bitlocker Recovery Key.I was able to find and input the Recovery Key. Initially that took me through debug & repair steps. This returned me to the...
  8. What are my options if I can’t get passed Bitlocker due to Stop Code 0xc000021a?

What are my options if I can’t get passed Bitlocker due to Stop Code 0xc000021a?: I cannot progress passed the Bitlocker Screen.One day computer was fine, next day several updates, on day 3 computer wants the Bitlocker Recovery Key.I was able to find and input the Recovery Key. Initially that took me through debug & repair steps. This returned me to the...
  9. How can I log into my One Drive when it requires a four digit pass code I don't have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log into my One Drive when it requires a four digit pass code I don't have?: Cannot log in to my One Drive account. I do not have Windows hello set up and it keeps asking for a four digit passcode which I have not set up. I'm in a endless loop not able to log into the One Drive Help....
  10. How can I log into my One Drive when it requires a four digit pass code I don't have?

How can I log into my One Drive when it requires a four digit pass code I don't have?: Cannot log in to my One Drive account. I do not have Windows hello set up and it keeps asking for a four digit passcode which I have not set up. I'm in a endless loop not able to log into the One Drive Help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800704c6 error