Windows 10: Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.

Discus and support Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the Add arguments(optional): Can I pass two tasks to perform? add HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize /v... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PaOne1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. /u/PaOne1 Win User

Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.

In the Add arguments(optional):

Can I pass two tasks to perform?

1. add HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize /v AppUsesLightTheme /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
    2. add HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize /v SystemUsesLightTheme /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

I tried with adding spaces between them, but when run, performed nothing.

I tried &&.

I don't know how the task scheduler works, or how to pass arguments but just wanna make it work for now.

submitted by /u/PaOne1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PaOne1, Mar 11, 2020

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 11, 2020
  3. jp2code Win User
    Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid

What is wrong with Task Scheduler on Windows 10?

Here is where I add my task:

Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler. [​IMG]

jp2code, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.

Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler.

1. Pass multiple arguments in a "basic task" in task scheduler. - Similar Threads - Pass multiple arguments

2. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  3. Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid": Seriously, it's really like dealing with a retarded five-year-old child sometimes.In what universe are "one or more of the specified arguments are not valid" when I change the time with which a BAT file is executed?I set it up to execute every day at 5pm, having changed this...
  4. Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Message "One or more of the specified arguments are not valid": Seriously, it's really like dealing with a retarded five-year-old child sometimes.In what universe are "one or more of the specified arguments are not valid" when I change the time with which a BAT file is executed?I set it up to execute every day at 5pm, having changed this...
  5. Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering: hi, any reason any task i create is not triggered at the time i set under one-time triggers? i've already tried a windows fresh install, new user account, dism, sfc, moving file to C: drive, checking to see if task scheduler service is set to automatic, checking and...
  6. Task scheduler, Windows Media Player arguments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler, Windows Media Player arguments: Hello, I'm using Task Scheduler to play a specific song every day at a certain time. That works fine. Challenge is that I want the song to play on repeat. I already set Windows media player to repeat though Task Scheduler plays it once and that's it. Questions: 1 Is...
  7. Create task in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create task in task scheduler: Dear all, I need your assistant to run the following two tasks: - Shutdown the PC - Reboot the PC Is there a difference if the PC joined to the domain or not? Thank you in advacne...
  8. Windows Defender Task Scheduler Action Arguments

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Task Scheduler Action Arguments: I've seen 2 ways to add the full scan argument to MpCmdRun.exe. The first is "-Scan -ScanType 2" (without the quotes). The second is "-Scan -ScheduleJob -ScanType 2" (without the quotes). I can't seem to find anything on the -ScheduleJob parameter. Can someone tell me...
  9. Windows Arguments List - Start Programs Minimized with Task Scheduler.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Arguments List - Start Programs Minimized with Task Scheduler.: Hello Community! I'm trying to get BBC iPlayer downloads to start automagically at 2100 so that it can start downloading Doctor Who. I'd like it to start minimized, but I am unsure how to do so. In addition to this, does anyone know if there is a list somewhere with all...
  10. Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Error: One or more specified arguments not valid: What is wrong with Task Scheduler on Windows 10? Here is where I add my task: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 33416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows basic task add argumens