Windows 10: passcode reset

Discus and support passcode reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; IMy passcode does not work and I get the email put the code in and reset new passcode. Problem is it says its the wrong passcode. I have tried thisd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StevenTackeff1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. passcode reset

IMy passcode does not work and I get the email put the code in and reset new passcode. Problem is it says its the wrong passcode. I have tried thisd multiple times with no sucess.

:)

StevenTackeff1, Jan 27, 2021

2. How to reset a passcode.

Does anyone know how to reset a passcode?

LawrencePhillips2, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Xbox 360 passcode reset

has anyone found a fix for changing the four digit passcode to reset the family/parental controls?

like a lot of you like purchased a used Xbox and it did not come with the four digit passcode or passcode question answer. Thanks for your help.

Moved from Community Participation Center

WillKing7310, Jan 27, 2021
  4. passcode reset

WIndows 10 Reset passcode

Original Title :

I am lock out Have reset my passcode but still lock out help please

DonnaWilson64, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

passcode reset

1. passcode reset - Similar Threads - passcode reset

2. Can't reset passcode with error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset passcode with error: Hi,Today i turn on my laptop and see notication at login page "Your PIN is not available now" and use reset PIN to reset it.But when i click reset PIN i have a errorexplorer.exe - System errorThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.This...
  3. Can't reset passcode with error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reset passcode with error: Hi,Today i turn on my laptop and see notication at login page "Your PIN is not available now" and use reset PIN to reset it.But when i click reset PIN i have a errorexplorer.exe - System errorThe system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application.This...
  4. I reset my computer and can't remember my passcode. And I no longer have the same number on...

I reset my computer and can't remember my passcode. And I no longer have the same number on...: I recently reset my computer and can't remember my account password and I no longer have the same number to get the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-cant-remember-my-passcode/8aafad14-9a91-4be1-b1b6-b229111d3c8a
  5. I reset my computer and can't remember my passcode. And I no longer have the same number on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my computer and can't remember my passcode. And I no longer have the same number on...: I recently reset my computer and can't remember my account password and I no longer have the same number to get the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-cant-remember-my-passcode/8aafad14-9a91-4be1-b1b6-b229111d3c8a
  6. How to remotely reset a device with windows 11 and remove passcode lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remotely reset a device with windows 11 and remove passcode lock: I sent off a windows 11 tablet that I recently purchased back to the refurbisher as it was having issues, but I just realized that I forgot to reset it. Is there any way to factory reset it remotely and remove the account and password like you can with an iphone or android...
  7. How to remotely reset a device with windows 11 and remove passcode lock

How to remotely reset a device with windows 11 and remove passcode lock: I sent off a windows 11 tablet that I recently purchased back to the refurbisher as it was having issues, but I just realized that I forgot to reset it. Is there any way to factory reset it remotely and remove the account and password like you can with an iphone or android...
  8. Forgetting window log in passcode and fail to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgetting window log in passcode and fail to reset: I try to log in window 11. In log in window it shows only user name and passcode. I try to fill six digits passcode but is incorrect. Then it show hint "mother maiden name". Then I try again. it is incorrect. Then ask for reset passcode. I have to answer three security...
  9. Forgetting window log in passcode and fail to reset

Forgetting window log in passcode and fail to reset: I try to log in window 11. In log in window it shows only user name and passcode. I try to fill six digits passcode but is incorrect. Then it show hint "mother maiden name". Then I try again. it is incorrect. Then ask for reset passcode. I have to answer three security...
  10. How do I either reset a childs password in MS Family, or add a passcode to the account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I either reset a childs password in MS Family, or add a passcode to the account?: I set up a child's MS account quite some time ago, and I have forgotten the password. When I try to log into my child's account, and hit "forgot password", it states that I can't reset it, and have to go to the MS account. I would thing as a parent, it shouldn't bee too hard...