Windows 10: passcode

Discus and support passcode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to passcode protect a folder does anyone know how to do it? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amy 0527, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Amy 0527 Win User

passcode

I am trying to passcode protect a folder does anyone know how to do it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Thank you.

:)

Amy 0527, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Passcode will not work

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Were you trying to sign in on your Microsoft account online or on the account on your PC itself?
    • What was the error message when you tried to enter the passcode that was sent to you?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issues?

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 14, 2019
  3. bg22---01 Win User
    E61i requires passcode for reciving bluetooth

Could it be that the device you're receiving jpgs from is not paired/authorised? If the problem is after a FW upgrade, it's probably because the list of Bluetooth devices previously paired with is lost; this would cause the passcode prompt to appear...

bg22---01, Feb 14, 2019
  4. passcode

Nokia n96 passcode

help i want to unlock my old nokia n96 passcode without formatting

i have downlaoded a list of all possiplites of a 5 digit code number in order to crack it open but i want to make sure what is the nokia phone passlock creatiera is it true a 5 digit code no. ?

ثامرالمنيف, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

passcode

1. passcode - Similar Threads - passcode

2. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  3. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  4. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...: How can I stop whoever is trying to access my account? Someone is clearly since I have gotten emails with passcodes that I didn’t initiate. 7 in the past day...
  5. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...: How can I stop whoever is trying to access my account? Someone is clearly since I have gotten emails with passcodes that I didn’t initiate. 7 in the past day...
  6. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  8. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  9. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...
  10. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...