Windows 10: Passcode

Discus and support Passcode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, My computer was working fine , I just recieved the latest windows update and everything went fine. I was running low on storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thomas berel, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Passcode

To whom it may concern, My computer was working fine , I just recieved the latest windows update and everything went fine. I was running low on storage after the update but was able to delete previous version of windows. everything was still finebut the next day I tried to log in but nothing would happen when I typed in my passcode. Nothing that Ityped would show up. I switched to password and same thing. I pressed windows key and every other key possible and still nothing. Can you help, please before I smash this thing to pieces. P.S. you must get in touch with me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ssince my windows computer is down....... Thanks, Thomas Berel

:)

thomas berel, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Passcode will not work

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Were you trying to sign in on your Microsoft account online or on the account on your PC itself?
    • What was the error message when you tried to enter the passcode that was sent to you?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issues?

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 20, 2020
  3. bg22---01 Win User
    E61i requires passcode for reciving bluetooth

Could it be that the device you're receiving jpgs from is not paired/authorised? If the problem is after a FW upgrade, it's probably because the list of Bluetooth devices previously paired with is lost; this would cause the passcode prompt to appear...

bg22---01, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Passcode

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse not working after installing Creators Update

In this case, we suggest that you add your Bluetooth mouse in the Control Panel. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click Start then select Control Panel.
    • Click Add a device below Hardware and Sound.
    • Select the device you want to add. You will be presented with a passcode. (Default pairing codes are 0000 and 1234)
    • Type the passcode as shown and press Enter.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Passcode

1. Passcode - Similar Threads - Passcode

2. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  3. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  4. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...: How can I stop whoever is trying to access my account? Someone is clearly since I have gotten emails with passcodes that I didn’t initiate. 7 in the past day...
  5. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...: How can I stop whoever is trying to access my account? Someone is clearly since I have gotten emails with passcodes that I didn’t initiate. 7 in the past day...
  6. I keep getting emails saying “here is your microsoft account passcode” but I am not trying...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  8. Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....

Surface Studio 2, forgot PIN, no passcode, Face ID blocked. Can't access recovery tools....: Hello,Surface studio 2, I set up Face ID with a PIN BUT without a passcode. Facial Recognition failed several times, now it demands PIN. I forgot it.What I've tried:1. Shift + Restart to access boot menu. FAILED TO WORK.2. Power + F4 WORKED, but no recovery options3. Power +...
  9. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...
  10. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...