Windows 10: Passmark won't complete DirectX 12 3D test

Discus and support Passmark won't complete DirectX 12 3D test in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is any else getting an error running Passmark Performance Test 9.0 (Build 1035) on the DirectX 12 3D test? It occurs in the section that looks like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2019.

1. NavyLCDR Win User

Passmark won't complete DirectX 12 3D test

Is any else getting an error running Passmark Performance Test 9.0 (Build 1035) on the DirectX 12 3D test? It occurs in the section that looks like a Battlestar Galactica scene. It does it on my computer in my specs on both Windows 1809 LTSC and version 1909 Pro.

Passmark won't complete DirectX 12 3D test [​IMG]

Passmark Performance Test:
    PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software

:)

NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2019

2. Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

My score with Time Spy is humiliating compared to anything else here. Im lucky to break 500. The PC in question is my second listed system. So, Im posting my Sky Diver score.

ArazelEternal, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

3D Mark has an update today folks:

OR:

the whole shebang:

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2019
  4. CountMike Win User

Passmark Performance Test Benchmark

CountMike, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Passmark won't complete DirectX 12 3D test - Similar Threads - Passmark won't complete

2. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  3. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directx 12: Hello I would like to reactivate my ultimate Directx 12 in my Windows 11 I use a Dell latitude I tried all your methods up to downloading other drivers but still nothing I don't want to reinstall my system it's a headache I have too many important things let me know by email...
  4. Directx 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  5. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi everyoneI just install a game: Comand and Conquer Generals. And it require directx 8.1 or higher to play but I already have directx 12 so I didn't tick the box to install it. When I start the game, it runs but has an error:I verify that my video card meets the minimum...
  6. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12: I Have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and the issue is that I am unable to play call of duty warzone due to Directx 12 giving me this message, " Your Operating system is not supported. This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely. Would you like more...
  7. DirectX 12

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 12: I have Win10 with DirectX 10. I have the latest update, and it still has DirectX 10. How do I update to DirectX 12? Regards, Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-12/2696914f-ff2b-4bbe-a0d0-373a06316325
  8. Directx 12

Directx 12: Hi i am new to this forum i just upgraded to windows 10, but when i run dxdiag it says directx 11.1 is this normal? Shouldn't be directx 12, can i do something to get the new directx 12 or i have to wait for an official uptade? thanks 10544
  9. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....
  10. How to test your PC's DirectX 12 performance today

in Windows 10 News
    How to test your PC's DirectX 12 performance today: The final release of DirectX 12 and Windows 10 is months away but if you're itching to test your system's DX12 theoretical performance today, here's how you can do it. First, you'll need to have the 64-bit version of the Windows 10 Technical Preview installed. The 32-bit...