Windows 10: PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

Discus and support PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the latest update my computer will not boot up properly. I keep getting the Automatic Repair screen with "Your PC did not start correctly".When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rob Chiola, Aug 13, 2022.

1. PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

After the latest update my computer will not boot up properly. I keep getting the Automatic Repair screen with "Your PC did not start correctly".When I try to shut down and restart I keep getting the same screen. In advance options I am trying to Uninstall the latest Quality Update.When I do it asks for me to select my account there's only 1 and it's the only option.Now it's asking for my password for my account. I tried my password but it is incorrect I tried every password I can rememberI even went on Microsoft from another device, changed my password to a new one but it still does not w

:)

Rob Chiola, Aug 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 13, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

1. PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE - Similar Threads - PASSOWORD WORKING LATEST

2. touchpad stopped working after enetring the passoword and logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad stopped working after enetring the passoword and logging in: Dear all,My touchpad is working at the beginning, and after entering the password it suddenly stopped. Any suggestions, please? Updating the driver and disable and enabling that did not work....
  3. touchpad stopped working after enetring the passoword and logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad stopped working after enetring the passoword and logging in: Dear all,My touchpad is working at the beginning, and after entering the password it suddenly stopped. Any suggestions, please? Updating the driver and disable and enabling that did not work....
  4. PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE: After the latest update my computer will not boot up properly. I keep getting the Automatic Repair screen with "Your PC did not start correctly".When I try to shut down and restart I keep getting the same screen. In advance options I am trying to Uninstall the latest Quality...
  5. PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PASSOWORD NOT WORKING AFTER LATEST UPDATE: After the latest update my computer will not boot up properly. I keep getting the Automatic Repair screen with "Your PC did not start correctly".When I try to shut down and restart I keep getting the same screen. In advance options I am trying to Uninstall the latest Quality...
  6. java is not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    java is not working after latest update: my java doesnot work after the last windows update... what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-is-not-working-after-latest-update/03bb7cfc-b509-43c7-a690-085246dbba91
  7. computer not working after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer not working after latest update: Firstly appologies if i am posting in the wrong place, Yesterday i did the latest update & now i cant get past the opening screen that asks for the pin code, the reason for this is it looks like all of my usb ports are disabled so i as good as have no mouse or keyboard. I...
  8. Laptop not working after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not working after latest update: Hello everyone! On 04-09-2020, I put my laptop on an update & restart following which I got a blue screen error saying "Your PC did not start properly". I opted for restart but got the same error again. The Automatic Repair started as soon as I powered on my laptop which...
  9. Usb not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb not working after latest update: Version10.0.19041 Build 19041.329 I downloaded and installed the latest update and ever since then my usb drives do not work on boot up. I can fix the problem by going to device manager - universal serial bus controllers - uninstall everything in there and reboot. I hate to...
  10. Usb not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Usb not working after latest update: Version10.0.19041 Build 19041.329 I downloaded and installed the latest update and ever since then my usb drives do not work on boot up. I can fix the problem by going to device manager - universal serial bus controllers - uninstall everything in there and reboot. I hate to...