Windows 10: passport photos

Discus and support passport photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to print passport size photos in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passport-photos/5a2753e1-55ac-4b74-bb13-2806afde6ec0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pageheathvillas, May 4, 2020.

1. passport photos

How to print passport size photos in Windows 10

:)

pageheathvillas, May 4, 2020

2. printing photo for passport

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest install Passport Photo from Microsoft store.

With this passport photo app, you can format, print, or save passport photos in seconds.

It comes with passport photo templates for 100 countries. As well as passport photos, this app is ideal for printing photos for job applications

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/passport-phot...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, May 4, 2020
  3. KayCole1 Win User
    printing photo for passport

How do you resize a photo to 2x2 for passport in Windows 10?

KayCole1, May 4, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

passport photos

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done passport photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 4, 2020
Thema:

passport photos

1. passport photos - Similar Threads - passport photos

2. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  3. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  4. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...: Windows 10 Version 1809VivoBook X513EA 15.6" Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7Hi.I recently purchased a external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD and when plugged in to my laptop it quickly goes to sleep after about a minute of not being read or written. It does this regardles of...
  5. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...: Windows 10 Version 1809VivoBook X513EA 15.6" Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7Hi.I recently purchased a external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD and when plugged in to my laptop it quickly goes to sleep after about a minute of not being read or written. It does this regardles of...
  6. Prevent Win 10 from putting external 2TB Western Digital My Passport SSD to sleep after 60...

7. WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11: I have a WD passport HDD that has files on it. I plugged it into my new computer running Windows 11. I can see the passport in device manager and it shows in disk management, but it doesn't show in explorer. I need to access some files on the drive....
  8. WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11

WD passport can't be accessed in explorer Windows 11: I have a WD passport HDD that has files on it. I plugged it into my new computer running Windows 11. I can see the passport in device manager and it shows in disk management, but it doesn't show in explorer. I need to access some files on the drive....
  9. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport: How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-to-an-external-drive-such-as/25a15c5c-d616-4b49-84a1-50b3e6a8cfb4
  10. printing photo for passport

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photo for passport: How do you resize a photo to 2x2 for passport in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photo-for-passport/75e32992-1a26-49a8-b76f-0bf53ed6f599