Windows 10: Password access to a secondary machine

Discus and support Password access to a secondary machine in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Lock screen won't let me log on and I have used current and old passwords to log in, none have worked. The machine I'm referring to is one that I do... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by robusto24rc, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Password access to a secondary machine

Lock screen won't let me log on and I have used current and old passwords to log in, none have worked. The machine I'm referring to is one that I do not access very often but it is still listed on my account devices. Is there any way short of creating yet another password for my account? Or, will that even work?

:)

robusto24rc, Nov 12, 2018

2. Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Tushe, here's the password for the HDD:

8pqw6hyk

Enjoy! Loves.

LovesFLSun, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Password access to a secondary machine

Can't write to shares on a Windows 10 machine from a Windows 7 machine

I still get "You need permission to perform this action" from the Windows 7 machines if I try to write to a Windows 10 share after I made the above changes on the Windows 10 machine.

Jim Grybowski, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Password access to a secondary machine

1. Password access to a secondary machine - Similar Threads - Password access secondary

2. ASP.net machine account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP.net machine account password: Since I updated my windows 11, an ASP.net machine account appeared and it has an administrator privileges and my native account is now a normal user that has no privileges, any minor change i want to make on my host it asks for the password of the ASP.net which I tried many...
  3. ASP.net machine account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASP.net machine account password: Since I updated my windows 11, an ASP.net machine account appeared and it has an administrator privileges and my native account is now a normal user that has no privileges, any minor change i want to make on my host it asks for the password of the ASP.net which I tried many...
  4. Log on with machine password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log on with machine password: I am having trouble synching with Windows/Microsoft. But when I try to sign in to my account it accepts my email and PW, but then it asks for the machine PW and I have no idea what that is. Any help?...
  5. Remote access to Ubuntu machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote access to Ubuntu machine: Hi, Is it possible to get remote desktop access to Ubuntu machine from Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-to-ubuntu-machine/97c857a3-c22b-4b27-843d-4c9ec296030a
  6. Internet access on a restricted machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet access on a restricted machine: Hi fellow redditers, I have a restricted PC where I can not change the workgroup. It does not have a Wi-Fi adapter, and I do not have an Ethernet cable long enough to connect it to my router. However, I have a laptop connected to the Internet, but I can't create an internal...
  7. Forgot Password for Secondary User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password for Secondary User: I have a Windows 10 Operating System and I have a secondary user account set up on my computer. However, it's been more than a year since I logged into that account and I cannot remember the password. I've checked everywhere to locate instructions on how to reset the...
  8. Secondary password for Windows login

Secondary password for Windows login: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to create a windows login password that isn't the same as my account password. I mean what if i someone needed to use my PC, i would need to give him my password, and that is practically giving him access to all of my Microsoft...
  9. ASP.NET Machine Account and Password

ASP.NET Machine Account and Password: Hello, May you pleae advise me? how to stop running of ASP.net account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/aspnet-machine-account-and-password/0061cb5b-fa4c-4ce4-80c5-1238e68ee67e"
  10. ASP.NET Machine Account and Password

ASP.NET Machine Account and Password: Hello, May you please help me? I don't know how to find PASSWORD for "ASP.NET Machine Account" What is "ASP.Net Machine Account"? How can i stop it? Bee...