Windows 10: Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls

Discus and support Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to sign on to Microsoft my password doesn't work. I change it and the changed password opens Microsoft. A few hours later or starting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ActivTrade, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls

When I try to sign on to Microsoft my password doesn't work. I change it and the changed password opens Microsoft. A few hours later or starting the next day, the password doesn't work again and I change it again. The process repeats itself like Ground Hog Day. The ground hog has memory loss. I'm not a novice user.

After a left-handed crash my computer is up and working 3 months I use Adobe Photoshop Elements, but in reloading it the process starts, goes to the next step and locks and defaults every time perhaps a missing Windows 10 dll file I had a chat with an Adobe technician who went through solutions, but none worked. Then he said to go to Microsoft for a solution telling me he was aware of this problem from past experience.

For well over a year Microsoft Outlook notifies me at least twice a day that my combined email downloads are not coordinated. That has become a idle time task. I follow all steps involved and am told again that one of the three cannot be included in the mail dump because it is not recognizing my permission password the same one I use successfully for direct connection. Following steps is like going upstairs and finding no third floor. Fixed? No, Fixed? no again... etc.

:)

ActivTrade, Mar 24, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls

1. Password, Adobe software loading, Combining email urls - Similar Threads - Password Adobe software

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL: Hi,In order to add Acrobat Reader DC to our Company Endpoint managed Apps the Appstore URL is needed.Some Store Apps have a "Share" option which helps to find the URL. Adobe Reader App hasn't this Option.How we are supposed to find the URL?Regards...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL: Hi,In order to add Acrobat Reader DC to our Company Endpoint managed Apps the Appstore URL is needed.Some Store Apps have a "Share" option which helps to find the URL. Adobe Reader App hasn't this Option.How we are supposed to find the URL?Regards...
  4. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC App Store URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe Softwares shows incompatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Softwares shows incompatible: I was trying to install adobe softwares like the illustrator and the aftereffects, the creative cloud says that these softwares are compatible for windows 10 version 1809 and above. My windows is up to date. My laptop is ASUS GL502VM and has the appropriate configuration....
  6. Washed Out Colors In Adobe Software???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Washed Out Colors In Adobe Software???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/roberta_sparrow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhkcwl/washed_out_colors_in_adobe_software/
  7. URL hover popups on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    URL hover popups on email: These URL hover popups are the most irritating feature I have ever run into with email. They block the window you are trying to look at. How in the hell do I disable this extremely annoying ****???????!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  8. URL / Links in emails blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URL / Links in emails blocked: Hi all first post. Probably a daft question, but despite all, im struggling to find an answer. Bought this PC new some months ago and since i believe following an update at some time now any URL or links in emails are blocked from opening. - i dont remember this happening...
  9. URL truncated in email attachment

in Windows 10 Customization
    URL truncated in email attachment: How can I get an email attachment to open in a new tab if the URL is truncated??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/url-truncated-in-email-attachment/1ed860fd-eadc-434e-a485-8a0c2cdf34b1
  10. Adobe Software Updates & Unwelcome Additions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Software Updates & Unwelcome Additions: "You have an update from Adobe, do you want to install it" Oh yes please Adobe is now installing ......................................... Welcome to Web Companion from Lavasoft pop up .................. ERM No you are not welcome and goodbye...