Windows 10: password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

Discus and support password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone explain why my password is not accepted by Microsoft sign-in when I have two password programs that store my passwords and sign me in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardGrensky, Dec 30, 2019.

1. password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

Can anyone explain why my password is not accepted by Microsoft sign-in when I have two password programs that store my passwords and sign me in automatically? NOTE:I tried to contact the Microsoft complaint dept. at the link below, the link doesn't work any longer. Hmmmmm

I believe it's about time for me to go to Apple, there are so many problems I encounter from Microsoft updates and passwords that are correct, yet I'm forced to change it, I believe Microsoft forces there patrons to change their password for security reasons.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-office_other/how-do-i-contact-your-complaint-department/a1b1e81a-8d2b-44

:)

EdwardGrensky, Dec 30, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

1. password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work - Similar Threads - password Microsoft Complaint

2. How to make a complaint to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a complaint to Microsoft?: Hi,I am a home user who purchased windows Windows 7 retail and then 8 upgrades. This was transfered to a digital license when I upgraded to 10 and 11 in turn.I have updated my BIOS and RAM and now windows is not activated. It reports 'Windows reported that the hardware of...
  3. File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport: I opened a ticket with Microsoft ProSupport and of course had to pay the $500 one time support fee. This was Thur, 7/26/2023 and we still have not heard a thing from them. Even after 6 emails to the support ticket and 5 calls back to them to inquire about the status. Each...
  4. File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport: I opened a ticket with Microsoft ProSupport and of course had to pay the $500 one time support fee. This was Thur, 7/26/2023 and we still have not heard a thing from them. Even after 6 emails to the support ticket and 5 calls back to them to inquire about the status. Each...
  5. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  6. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  7. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT: I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my case was Siva Microsoft Windows and MSFT Rave Hybrid Gig independent advisor. The conversation with him is dated May 27,2021...
  8. microsoft complaint

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft complaint: Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM...
  9. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft password does not work on 1 device but works on others

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft password does not work on 1 device but works on others: Hello, I have 2 windows 10 laptops. I can login to the first laptop using my Microsoft account and password but I am not able to login to the 2nd one using the same Microsoft account. I used to be able to sign in using PIN on the 2nd laptop. Now it requires me to enter a...