Windows 10: Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

Discus and support Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there, I appreciate you reading this. So let's get into it. The laptop I am using right now is second-handed, my aunt was using it before me. When I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Yua-Leona, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Yua-Leona Win User

Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

Hi there, I appreciate you reading this. So let's get into it. The laptop I am using right now is second-handed, my aunt was using it before me. When I install things from the Microsoft Store App it works perfectly fine and does not ask me for my password. On the other hand, I am a fresh high schooler who needed to download the Naplan Locked Down Browser App for the practice test coming up tomorrow. The thing is when I tried to download it from Chrome and Microsoft/Bing it kept asking me for the password of my Aunt's old account. That's the problem. I tried resetting it only to find my accoun

:)

Yua-Leona, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 31, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

1. Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP... - Similar Threads - Password account downalding

2. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  3. accounts problem please help me asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts problem please help me asap: i recently got disconnected on 2 of my chrome accounts randomly, i may know an application that may have did it, galaxyswapper v2what do i do does it mean it just stole my google accounts?...
  4. Solution please ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution please ASAP: [ATTACH] Having this problem with my windows borders. This happens for most of the programs. Any fixes? https://preview.redd.it/yg8rq7d36nja1.png?width=1123&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1ca0e1508d561a5ae5456bb885aaece69b6ac56 submitted by /u/Appropriate_Limit936 [link]...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Please help asap!

Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  7. Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...: Hi there, I appreciate you reading this. So let's get into it. The laptop I am using right now is second-handed, my aunt was using it before me. When I install things from the Microsoft Store App it works perfectly fine and does not ask me for my password. On the other hand,...
  8. Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...

Password and account for downalding after someone used this laptop please respond ASAP...: Hi there, I appreciate you reading this. So let's get into it. The laptop I am using right now is second-handed, my aunt was using it before me. When I install things from the Microsoft Store App it works perfectly fine and does not ask me for my password. On the other hand,...
  9. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...