Windows 10: Password box missing

Discus and support Password box missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marques6stes, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Password box missing

My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but no help at all.

:)

marques6stes, Nov 5, 2022

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 5, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 5, 2022
  4. Shoshi Win User

Password box missing

Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

Password box missing

1. Password box missing - Similar Threads - Password box missing

2. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  3. Missing login box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing login box: I rebooted my PC today and the screen looked normal except there was no way to log in. The screen reacted to the mouse and the keyboard, but there was no place for a user ID or password....
  4. Password box missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password box missing: My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but...
  5. Password box missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password box missing: My password box is missing in my sign in page. I dont have any updates that might cause the issue and it suddenly got this problem. I cant type on it since its gone. I dont have a PIN that can alternately sign me in only password. I shutdown the computer and let it rest but...
  6. Windows 10 Password Box Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Password Box Missing: I reinstalled Windows 10 to fix some game related issues and, of course, I am so lucky to face an additional serious problem :) The password box is missing when logging in and I can't simply login into the system. I tried running Windows in safe mode but password box is...
  7. Glitches in the password box

Glitches in the password box: Hello! I badly need assistance. When I opened my laptop, I wasn't able to input my password because the box was automatically typing the letter 'p' and it just won't stop. Every time I tried to press delete, it just automatically typed again. I did turn it off by pressing the...
  8. no password box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    no password box?: I am running Windows 10, and whenever I try to sign into my computer, the password box along with my name and the icon above it don't show up. I just got this problem today after my computer blue screened out of nowhere. Everything else on the lock screen appears to be...
  9. Sign-in box missing

Sign-in box missing: [IMG] Everytime I type or click on the screen, it goes black and then back again at the attached picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-box-missing/65e2245d-f2eb-4b0a-b1a2-7920e9653b0c
  10. No password box

in Windows 10 Customization
    No password box: Hi I have ease of access turned on. It's a Zoostrome Pc. When I turn it on I have no password box on screen. The on screen keyboard works fine. But I can not get moved on. Any help please. I.m sick of seeing the lake and mountain picture. Many thanks Dave...