Windows 10: password breach

Discus and support password breach in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a message in my phone through Microsoft authenticator that my windows password has been changed. then I opened my mail and it was so. How is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChandrahasanRavichandran, May 31, 2020.

1. password breach

I had a message in my phone through Microsoft authenticator that my windows password has been changed. then I opened my mail and it was so. How is it possible that my password being changed without me doing it?

:)

ChandrahasanRavichandran, May 31, 2020
  2. Faith Win User

The 773 Million Record Collection #1 Data Breach

Right, so as an example; Let say tenforums is breached, then my mail address and password for tenforums is leaked. That's what this breach is all about? So Collection #1 then may have that mail address and password for tenforums on that list, correct? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to make sense of this before puting on a tin foil hat.

Faith, May 31, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Another Major Email & Password Breach

Troy Hunt: The 773 Million Record Data Breach

simrick, May 31, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

password breach

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 31, 2020
Thema:

password breach

1. password breach - Similar Threads - password breach

2. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  3. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  4. passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    passwords: so I was told to use Libre office from my coach its free if I use it and keep track of passwords is this suggested by others since I keep changing every 3-5 months thanks ? I have a few things passworded for documents also. that are confidential....
  5. passwords

passwords: so I was told to use Libre office from my coach its free if I use it and keep track of passwords is this suggested by others since I keep changing every 3-5 months thanks ? I have a few things passworded for documents also. that are confidential....
  6. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  7. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  8. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  9. Another Major Email & Password Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another Major Email & Password Breach: See https://www.wired.com/story/collecti...nts-passwords/ Is there any way to find out on which sites your address has been compromised? 125443
  10. Hackers and passwords: Your guide to data breaches

in Windows 10 News
    Hackers and passwords: Your guide to data breaches: When companies tell you your data was stolen, it's not always clear what really happened. Here's what the terms mean. But you don't need to be a lawyer or a computer science expert to decipher them. Before you skip down to the part where they offer you free credit...