Windows 10: Password Change I didn't Change

Discus and support Password Change I didn't Change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just recently I got a message saying my email password was changed. I didn't change my password. I did change my password at the time of the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Princess18KR, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Password Change I didn't Change

Just recently I got a message saying my email password was changed. I didn't change my password. I did change my password at the time of the notification, however, I want the absolute way to prevent this from happening again. Can you help me find a solution to my problem. Thanks.

:)

Princess18KR, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Ivandrum Win User

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Password Change I didn't Change

account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Password Change I didn't Change

1. Password Change I didn't Change - Similar Threads - Password Change didn't

2. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  3. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  4. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can I change a password hint without changing the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change a password hint without changing the password?: I am Win 11 Pro 64 bit fully updated except for Previews.I have Full Admin rights and had set up another User Acct a daughter who lives elsewhere on my laptop.This is purely for a form of backup purpose in case her laptop is indisposed. A few weeks ago, I changed her login...
  6. Can I change a password hint without changing the password?

Can I change a password hint without changing the password?: I am Win 11 Pro 64 bit fully updated except for Previews.I have Full Admin rights and had set up another User Acct a daughter who lives elsewhere on my laptop.This is purely for a form of backup purpose in case her laptop is indisposed. A few weeks ago, I changed her login...
  7. It didn't change my storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It didn't change my storage: So I downloaded a game that was 120GB to my c drive but when I uninstalled it the game and files remove but in my space its not. how can this be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-didnt-change-my-storage/238d4ca7-3830-4f8c-bce1-5b2d56908930
  8. It didn't change my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It didn't change my storage: So I downloaded a game that was 120GB to my c drive but when I uninstalled it the game and files remove but in my space its not. how can this be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-didnt-change-my-storage/238d4ca7-3830-4f8c-bce1-5b2d56908930
  9. It didn't change my storage

10. My wallpaper changed, and I didn't change it myself!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper changed, and I didn't change it myself!: [IMG]Hello, so my desktop wallpaper changed into that. I mean if its not a hacker i dont know what could it be. I found the picture on my pc downloaded yesterday at 10;30 PM, so I double check if maybe I actually downloaded it and put it as my wallpaper. But I couldnt find it...