Windows 10: Password does not work after troubleshooting

Discus and support Password does not work after troubleshooting in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello My computer had some problems so I decided that troubleshooting it might help but it didn't. It resulted in my password not working and the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mathea LaurineLyngstad, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Password does not work after troubleshooting

Hello

My computer had some problems so I decided that troubleshooting it might help but it didn't.

It resulted in my password not working and the screen being zoomed in, this is very frustrating and I've tried almost every methode I've come over to log into my computer. Nothing works!

It keeps saying that I have the wrong password, I actually use a pin to log in so it's weird it says I have to write a password.

Can this be a virus or someone hacking me? Someone please help.

:)

Mathea LaurineLyngstad, Apr 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 29, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 29, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

Password does not work after troubleshooting

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Password does not work after troubleshooting

1. Password does not work after troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Password does troubleshooting

2. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password isnt working on troubleshoot: Last night i decided to leave my laptop open while sleeping, the next day i woke up and my internet was gone. I checked device manager and the wifi adapter seemed to be disabled. I followed tutorials on youtube and one restart later that ended in my pc running into a problem...
  3. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My password isnt working on troubleshoot: Last night i decided to leave my laptop open while sleeping, the next day i woke up and my internet was gone. I checked device manager and the wifi adapter seemed to be disabled. I followed tutorials on youtube and one restart later that ended in my pc running into a problem...
  4. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Troubleshooting account password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting account password not working: So, just as the title says windows is not recognizing my password. I've tried the password on Outlook and other devises and it works fine but on my PC is just not working.I'm trying to get to the console on troubleshooting to fix an error of CRITICAL_PROSSES_DIED related to...
  6. Troubleshooting account password not working

Troubleshooting account password not working: So, just as the title says windows is not recognizing my password. I've tried the password on Outlook and other devises and it works fine but on my PC is just not working.I'm trying to get to the console on troubleshooting to fix an error of CRITICAL_PROSSES_DIED related to...
  7. Troubleshooting account password not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Password does not work after a factory reset

Password does not work after a factory reset: My laptop had some issues, so I decided to fix it, but it didn't. As a result, my password was not working I have tried almost every method I have found to log into my computer. It keeps saying I have the wrong password, I actually use a pin to log in, so it's weird that it...
  9. Password does not work after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password does not work after a factory reset: My laptop had some issues, so I decided to fix it, but it didn't. As a result, my password was not working I have tried almost every method I have found to log into my computer. It keeps saying I have the wrong password, I actually use a pin to log in, so it's weird that it...
  10. Password does not work after a windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password does not work after a windows update: After a windows update a few days ago, ive been unable to log into my computer since it for some reason belives I am putting the wrong password/Pin. I put the right pin and it tells me “Something went wrong and your pin isnt available. Click to set up your pin again.” I try...