Windows 10: Password doesn't work

Discus and support Password doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was going outside keep my pc on. while came back I saw my pc is freezing then I restart my computer. then my pc show me this notice: your windows ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jo waing marma, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Password doesn't work

I was going outside keep my pc on. while came back I saw my pc is freezing then I restart my computer. then my pc show me this notice: your windows ran into problem.... . then I am going to safe mode with network....but I forgot my password traditional or local password. now I reset my new Microsoft account password with my phone and put that new pswrd again in safe mode but this new password doesn't work. now what I can do? sorry for my bad eng writing

:)

jo waing marma, Jan 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Password doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 5, 2020
  3. RobGaal Win User
    Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Current password doesn t work incorrect. Reset password requirs some usb stick which is not in my posession. Any ideas ? Try to access microsoft account but non of my email adress is recognised so cannot try this option.

RobGaal, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Password doesn't work

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Password doesn't work

1. Password doesn't work - Similar Threads - Password doesn't

2. I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my windows account even tho I know the user name and password, it doesn't...: This happened all of a sudden and my PC can't even install any applications. It also doesn't let me run any command or app by the 'Run' app. I'm so tired now! Please help, nothing is working. The login screen with a wallpaper in background etc doesn't appear but only that...
  3. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  4. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  5. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  6. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  7. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  9. How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...

How to log in to computer when the correct password doesn't work? Support experience awful,...: I purchased a brand new Dell Latitude 3540 and set it up today. Everything was working smoothly and I had set it up using the Microsoft 365 account that I had created - I was not asked to set up a separate password. The laptop then goes into standby whilst my desk is...
  10. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...