Windows 10: password entry screen

Discus and support password entry screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Moran29, Nov 20, 2021.

1. password entry screen

Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone else noticed this problem??

:)

John Moran29, Nov 20, 2021

2. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

password entry screen

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

password entry screen

1. password entry screen - Similar Threads - password entry screen

2. Remove Microsoft password entry on login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Microsoft password entry on login.: Hello! I want to remove password entry on Windows login. In OOBE i chose local account, submitted an empty password, and loginned after the OOBE. I tried to reinstall Windows to solve this problem, but it stays. I need it to have NO password, verification or anything. After i...
  3. password entry screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  4. password entry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  5. PC: Field for password entry is not displayed?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC: Field for password entry is not displayed?: Edit: Reset it once now (with Keep Files) and it works again. A bit annoying to have to install everything again, but I was desperate with this thing I don't know exactly where to ask this, so I'll just do it here. If you start up the PC and press space bar/mouse up at...
  6. Darium Password Entry Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Darium Password Entry Issue: Diarium will not allow me to insert the alphbetical components of my password but will allow the numerical digets. It was working this morning. Two hours later I can not access it. Keyboard works fine for all other software and apps as does the virtual keyboard. Laptop has...
  7. Password entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password entry: I turn my computer off during the day. When signing in at night I'm often prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account because of account issues. I sign in problem solved. is this the norm?...
  8. BitLocker Password Entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Password Entry: I attempted to use BitLocker on my system drive. I do not have TPM so used the Group Policy Editor to enable. After the first few steps were followed, a PC restart was requested. On restarting I see the blue screen asking for my BitLocker Password (Yes I do know it!)...
  9. Password entry twice

Password entry twice: My computer installed the Windows 10 Fall Creators update this last week. Since then on power up I have to enter the logon password twice. After the first entry the logon screen "refreshes" and then requests the password. After the second entry the computer starts just...
  10. Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password?

Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password?: When my Windows Ten Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop boots up, I need to enter a password to get to the Welcome Screen. Can I have that password entered by the system instead of me typing it in each time? If so, how do I do that. Thanks, Sam K. 37492