Windows 10: Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity

Discus and support Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello to the world of the biggest failure in the computer industry" WINDOWS 10" For some reason Microsoft has decided to add or sync all my gmail... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 1KrazyKyle, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity

Hello to the world of the biggest failure in the computer industry" WINDOWS 10" For some reason Microsoft has decided to add or sync all my gmail accounts . Okay no problem but the problem is since they recently did this now I got a message to login and make sure that "I" added this gmail to Microsoft? Now trying to do this Microsoft tells me "wrong password" it's not the wrong password I log in just fine in gmail . I'm so tired of all these flaws in Microsoft Windows 10. Does Microsoft intentionally hire programmers that are incompetent or that can't seem to make one program that we the consumer don't have to waste hours of valuable time and resources to fix the problem? I really don't even like coming here to ask for normal people to help because dear God oops don't ban me again Microsoft for mentioning God it just slipped out of habit. Yeah it's crazy if you mention God or religion here you are violating Microsoft rules? Well I guess I'm just a rule violator and hey Microsoft its okay with me if you want to deny God I won't ban you. Its your right a right that God gives us all . So ban me if you want to be a dictator and let me know how that works out for you . But until then how about lets live and let live ? Any way I'm not changing my password to make Microsoft happy I didn't ask them to sync this account to begin with . But until I figure out how to get Microsoft to accept the current and correct password that to this moment opens that gmail account I keep getting these annoying message from Microsoft . Is there any way to get them to accept the true and correct password or to stop these annoying notifications? Thank you to anyone that can help.

:)

1KrazyKyle, Mar 27, 2021
  2. newguy24 Win User

errors

wow thanks for the help, now if i run a test on this hard drive and it doesnt show errors then what?? why do i get the error??

new computer new error

newguy24, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity :)

Flava0ne, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Steevo Win User

Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity

Steevo, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity

1. Password errors and errors and errors and errors and errors infinity - Similar Threads - Password errors errors

2. Admin password error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin password error: Recently I had my dad make an admin account on my computer, after he wasn't using it I tried to delete the account. I needed the admin password for that, so i told my dad. Guess what. THE PASSWORD ISN'T WORKING. I tried every online method to disable the password, but every,...
  3. Admin password error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin password error: Recently I had my dad make an admin account on my computer, after he wasn't using it I tried to delete the account. I needed the admin password for that, so i told my dad. Guess what. THE PASSWORD ISN'T WORKING. I tried every online method to disable the password, but every,...
  4. Password Reset Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Reset Error: So, I created a password reset disk, which when I used, said error, and I found out why it said that because I read a different forum based on my problem - it was because I created the password reset disk on a different Microsoft account then the one I'm trying to get into....
  5. Password Reset Error

Password Reset Error: So, I created a password reset disk, which when I used, said error, and I found out why it said that because I read a different forum based on my problem - it was because I created the password reset disk on a different Microsoft account then the one I'm trying to get into....
  6. Password Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Error: I tried to change the name and password and e-mail of my pc so that I can secure it from my siblings and I keep on typing the same exact and correct password but I still can't "modify" my own pc account. I also clicked the sign-in with Microsoft account but I lost my e-mail...
  7. Password error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Password error message: I just got a laptop HP. When I try to switch out of S mode in the Microsoft store, it is not accepting my password saying it is temporarily locked and to try again later. I have tried numerous times after waiting several hours between attempts. I am using the same password I...
  8. Errors stacking on errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Errors stacking on errors: Hey, so recently this happened to my laptop. The screen turns grey screen when I try to open Windows 10. I tried to do sfc /scannow but it could not do the requested operation. I tried to reset my laptop reinstall windows but couldn't. Startup repair won't work either....
  9. Password errors

Password errors: I am receiving messages that my account settings are out of date regularly. I re set them and in a week or tow it does it again. The trouble is - when it says there is a problem with my password it won't allow me in unless I change my password which I don't want to do on a...
  10. login password error

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password error: i was trying to install a program, to which i kept getting you have not got the right privileges. my account has got admin rites and is the only account on my pc setup local account, removed my account rebooted and set it back up. still need rites that i have already to...