Windows 10: Password errors

Discus and support Password errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am receiving messages that my account settings are out of date regularly. I re set them and in a week or tow it does it again. The trouble is - when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BigjeezeSpriggs, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Password errors

I am receiving messages that my account settings are out of date regularly. I re set them and in a week or tow it does it again. The trouble is - when it says there is a problem with my password it won't allow me in unless I change my password which I don't want to do on a weekly basis. The system saves my passwords and this password will work when I go in but not when I want to go into my mail etc. It is so frustrating !!!!

:)

BigjeezeSpriggs, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Password errors

Windows 10 password security

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• What is the exact error message you get when you enter the password?
    • Did you reset the password again?

If you haven't, I suggest you to Reset your password
    and check.

While entering the password, I suggest you to enter the password from the On screen keyboard. To do so, follow these steps.

• On the Lock screen, click on the Ease of access button near the Power button.
    • Enable the Onscreen keyboard and enter the password.
    • Before hitting enter, click on the eye logo to confirm the password and hit
      enter.

Hope this helps you. Let us know if the issue persist. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Password errors

1. Password errors - Similar Threads - Password errors

2. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  3. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  4. 0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10: I am trying to open a password protected zip archive that I downloaded through a secure connection. I trust the source of this file, however, Windows 10 will not allow me to unzip this file....
  5. 0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10

0x80004005 error when unzipping password protected archive in windows 10: I am trying to open a password protected zip archive that I downloaded through a secure connection. I trust the source of this file, however, Windows 10 will not allow me to unzip this file....
  6. When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.: When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. A password is required to perform any repair or repair command. Passwords from Windows or Microsoft accounts are not accepted. What can be done?...
  7. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  8. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  9. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.: OK, so I’ve taken MCSE in 2008 back when it was XP days. So I am not a noob, however, I noticed after January 20h2 update and windows defender I noticed windows defender security update wouldn’t install just sit there on ideal till it failed. 20h2 with windows has been...