Windows 10: Password expiration on Windows 10

Discus and support Password expiration on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I disable password expiration on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lizwilliams521, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. Password expiration on Windows 10

How do I disable password expiration on Windows 10?

:)

lizwilliams521, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:52 AM

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:53 AM
  3. AndreTen Win User
  4. Password expiration on Windows 10

Adminstrator Account is locked as password expired. Windows 10

password on ADMINSTRATOOR account expired while we were gone. We cannot open it. What are the steps to reset password once it has expired. Using Windows 10

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

SharonTastor, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:53 AM
Thema:

Password expiration on Windows 10

1. Password expiration on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Password expiration

2. Windows 10 password expired?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 password expired?: I got back in by just pressing the right arrow because I don't have a password. Is there anyway to switch the expiry date off or extend it. submitted by /u/Codeline7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk9sei/windows_10_password_expired/
  3. I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I get the message "Your password will expire in 5 days" on my computer - what is this?: I do not have a password to log in, what is this message ? [ATTACH] Bekomme am Pc die Meldung „ Ihr Kennwort läuft in 5 Tagen ab“ was ist das?
  4. MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT CALLED ME FOR VALID PASSWORD SINCE THE TIME OR IDONT KNOW WHAT HAS EXPIRED: DEAR SIRS, YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE MIDDL3 OF OPERATION ASKING FOR MY OLD PASSWORD, MY PHONE NUMBER AND E=MAIL ADRESS. SO I GIVE YOU ALOL ONCE AGAIN JUST TO BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL INFO DATSA ABOUT MNE AS USER OF MICROSOFT SERVICES.... name GORAN STJEPANOVIC, 11160 BELGRADE,...
  5. Password set to never expire with GPO

Password set to never expire with GPO: Hey, I Modified our GPO for Password policy to never expire (maximum password age = 0), I confirmed that the GPO took effect on all computers and on DC, but users passwords are still expiring (i confirmed they are not old expirations). submitted by /u/TeqWize [link]...
  6. question about user password expiration

question about user password expiration: in a enviroment where are some users in a domain, who determines if a password expires or not? the PC or LDAP? submitted by /u/acid8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkhd3m/question_about_user_password_expiration/
  7. Cannot renew password expired

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot renew password expired: Hello, I meet a big issue concern about the renewal of passwords on several workstations in Windows 10 Pro (versions 1903 and 1909). User passwords expire every 90 days. Several users have encountered the same problem when their password expires: when they enter their...
  8. Windows 10 Home, Your password has expired...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home, Your password has expired...: Hi Noticed this on now two different Windows 10 Home installs. Conditions: Windows 10 Home Local account no password Login page: "Your password has expired and must be changed." Yes, Home, not Professional, therefore no Group Policy to turn this on or off. Just...
  9. Access Denied upon changing an expired password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Access Denied upon changing an expired password?: Hi, I have a bit of a problem. On my work desktop, I'm using Windows 10 on a VMware virtual machine. I have to log onto the server with the admin account, but when I went to login, I was told the password had expired. On entering a new one I get Access Denied. The admin...
  10. Set a Password Expiration Date for Microsoft Account and Local Account

in Windows 10 News
    Set a Password Expiration Date for Microsoft Account and Local Account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Most of us have a habit of keeping using the same password for a long time. It’s dangerous, mainly if the password is in use at multiple places. It is possible that in a security breach, the password was open [...] This post Set a Password Expiration Date...