Windows 10: password fails

Discus and support password fails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every time I log into my hotmail or Skype and enter the password, it always says that password is incorrect. I have to then change my password to log... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshwiniTelang, Jun 30, 2020.

1. password fails

Every time I log into my hotmail or Skype and enter the password, it always says that password is incorrect. I have to then change my password to log in. Its super annoying. I cannot even see the password I am entering. I badly need some help because logging into hotmail, or skype or Xbox is not fun anymore because I know that I have to change my password.

:)

AshwiniTelang, Jun 30, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 30, 2020
  4. password fails

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

password fails

1. password fails - Similar Threads - password fails

2. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  3. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...: I tried to reset my windows 10, the laptop restarted and got to the login pageI tried logging in but it kept showing 'the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password' both my pin and finger print refused to work. I have tried...
  4. the user profile service service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  6. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  7. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Microsoft password reset has failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft password reset has failed: All procedures for resetting Microsoft password has failed. The password on this PC needs to be changed due to unauthorized logins. The Microsoft password is needed to change the password...
  9. Microsoft password reset has failed

Microsoft password reset has failed: All procedures for resetting Microsoft password has failed. The password on this PC needs to be changed due to unauthorized logins. The Microsoft password is needed to change the password...
  10. Microsoft password reset has failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security