Windows 10: Password failure

Discus and support Password failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having trouble with my pc lately as I cannot connect to it local account or Microsoft account. I tried all my passwords and when... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaphaëlDZIOPA, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Password failure

Hello, I have been having trouble with my pc lately as I cannot connect to it local account or Microsoft account. I tried all my passwords and when pressing the recover password it just goes back to the lock screen. What can i do?

:)

RaphaëlDZIOPA, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Password failure

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Password failure

1. Password failure - Similar Threads - Password failure

2. Windows startup failure, how do I access command prompt if the pc refuses to accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows startup failure, how do I access command prompt if the pc refuses to accept my password: Windows startup failure. I can’t access command prompt, or anything else because the pc says my Microsoft password is incorrect. I can’t sign in and I can’t access files or anything, no command prompt nothing. It says I have incorrect password everytime I put it in. Yes I...
  3. Windows startup failure, how do I access command prompt if the pc refuses to accept my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup failure, how do I access command prompt if the pc refuses to accept my password: Windows startup failure. I can’t access command prompt, or anything else because the pc says my Microsoft password is incorrect. I can’t sign in and I can’t access files or anything, no command prompt nothing. It says I have incorrect password everytime I put it in. Yes I...
  4. Windows startup failure, how do I access command prompt if the pc refuses to accept my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure: I have several PCs running Windows 10 Pro. The SSD on one failed and I could not repair/restore so I h=downloaded the recovery file from MS to USB and eventually got windows 10 pro installed on new SSD. I selected did not have activation code and answered questions about my...
  6. User-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure: I have several PCs running Windows 10 Pro. The SSD on one failed and I could not repair/restore so I h=downloaded the recovery file from MS to USB and eventually got windows 10 pro installed on new SSD. I selected did not have activation code and answered questions about my...
  7. User-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure

8. Usser-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Usser-Password Trouble After Full Restore From SSD Failure: I have several PCs running Windows 10 Pro. The SSD on one failed and I could not repair/restore so I h=downloaded the recovery file from MS to USB and eventually got windows 10 pro installed on new SSD. I selected did not have activation code and answered questions about my...
  9. Automatic repair password failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair password failure: So basically I just got this pc like 4 days ago and I’ve been playing and what not but today I decided to get on and it says automatic repair and I try to use a command prop or something and i enter my password and it keeps saying incorrect even though it’s correct I need...
  10. Automatic repair password failure

Automatic repair password failure: So basically I just got this pc like 4 days ago and I’ve been playing and what not but today I decided to get on and it says automatic repair and I try to use a command prop or something and i enter my password and it keeps saying incorrect even though it’s correct I need...