Windows 10: Password for fax and scan

Discus and support Password for fax and scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it possible to make windows 10 fax and scan password protected ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by selnbid, Nov 5, 2018.

1. selnbid Win User

Password for fax and scan

Is it possible to make windows 10 fax and scan password protected ?

:)

selnbid, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 5, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Password for fax and scan

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Password for fax and scan

1. Password for fax and scan - Similar Threads - Password fax scan

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  3. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  4. fax & scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fax & scan: I had windows fax & scan in windows 7. I put in windows 10 and now I can't find win fax & scan to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-scan/7732b52b-ca6d-4105-ab97-d7bcdac25ffc
  5. Fax/Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fax/Scan: When I scan documents using the double sided feeder in Windows Fax/Scan, it saves my documents as separate files and I am unable to un-check the box that stops this occurring. How can I fix this?...
  6. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  7. fax & scan

fax & scan: scanner is not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fax-scan/f331aec1-bb53-4dc4-b709-e4314a616b89
  8. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  9. Windows fax and scan

Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a
  10. Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Fax and Scan: Since upgrading to Win 10, I am unable to see previously sent faxes in Windows Fax and Scan that I made under Win 7. This had the Fax account folder set to a location on my data partition, which remains untouched. Even though I point my new Win 10 WFS account to the same data...