Windows 10: Password for laptop

Discus and support Password for laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Forgot my password for my laptop..how do I change or recover?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeff Pincheon, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Password for laptop

Forgot my password for my laptop..how do I change or recover?

:)

Jeff Pincheon, Aug 14, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 14, 2022
  3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

4. Namslas90 Win User

Password for laptop

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Password for laptop

1. Password for laptop - Similar Threads - Password laptop

2. Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi: Ok, i had this issue for more than half an year but now i really can't stand it anymore so that's why i'm asking here. It all started randomly when i was running win 10 one day i noticed that my laptop asked me for my work wifi network, i didn't thought much of it and i typed...
  3. Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi: Ok, i had this issue for more than half an year but now i really can't stand it anymore so that's why i'm asking here. It all started randomly when i was running win 10 one day i noticed that my laptop asked me for my work wifi network, i didn't thought much of it and i typed...
  4. Laptop forgets wifi password of the previously connected wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I forgot the password and pin from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password and pin from my laptop: Hello,I need help, I forgot the password and pin for my laptop, I'm currently signing in with my fingerprint, but I would like to fix this before it becomes a problem, any advice as to how? I'm using windows 11 and my wife has an additional logging with ADMIN access.R,EO...
  6. I forgot the password and pin from my laptop

I forgot the password and pin from my laptop: Hello,I need help, I forgot the password and pin for my laptop, I'm currently signing in with my fingerprint, but I would like to fix this before it becomes a problem, any advice as to how? I'm using windows 11 and my wife has an additional logging with ADMIN access.R,EO...
  7. i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic repair on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic repair on my laptop: i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-microsoft-sign-in-password-to-do/518b4fa7-680d-40cb-af0c-7fa5708a56b0
  8. i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic repair on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic repair on my laptop: i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-microsoft-sign-in-password-to-do/518b4fa7-680d-40cb-af0c-7fa5708a56b0
  9. i dont know my microsoft sign in password to do diagnostic repair on my laptop

10. Blue Screen HP laptop didn’t start up correctly but I forgot my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen HP laptop didn’t start up correctly but I forgot my admin password: Hey guys,Blue Screen HP laptop didn’t start up correctly but I forgot my admin password…. That’s basically it…. & unfortunately my password list is on said laptop Any help will be gladly appreciated because I cannot do ANYTHING without that password…Also, whenever the laptop...