Windows 10: password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed...

Discus and support password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; While attempting an on line purchase, a box came up from Microsoft windows requiring me to enter my password, never did this before. is it legitimate?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by laurajoanm, Feb 9, 2019.

1. password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed...

While attempting an on line purchase, a box came up from Microsoft windows requiring me to enter my password, never did this before. is it legitimate? thanks!

:)

laurajoanm, Feb 9, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 9, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed...

10 most commonly used online passwords

hmm i miss asdf in that list .. i use that a lot .. up to asdfgh depending on password length enforcement rules.

*goes to count number of tpu breakin attempts with that password*

W1zzard, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed...

1. password-I attempted on line purchase and microsoft windows required password. never happed... - Similar Threads - password attempted line

2. Admin password incorrect but there never was a password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin password incorrect but there never was a password??: Hi, I’ve basically been frozen out of windows. So I installed a new graphic driver then suddenly when it restarted it wouldn’t allow me to boot into windows. It’s booting my computer into troubleshoot. The problem I’m having is that it won’t allow me to boot into safe mode...
  3. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  4. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  5. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. No password required.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No password required.: Hi, just got my new broadband and router up and running and I was prompted to enter the wireless key password I was given into all my devices, except my PC, which automatically connected to my new WIFI without any prompt for the password. The network on my PC says 'secured',...
  7. Login: Always Require PIN, Never Allow Password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Login: Always Require PIN, Never Allow Password?: It seems I can add a PIN option in Win-I > Accounts > Sign-in options. This adds the PIN as an alternative to the password on the lock screen. That seems to reduce security: now there are two ways into the machine. I understand the PIN can be more secure than a password. Is...
  8. Password required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password required: I have followed all instructions so that a password isn't required on my laptop. However, ever since the latest Windows 10 update, I have to type my password to get into Windows. For a number of reasons, I don't want to have to do that. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  9. Windows Password Required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Password Required: Recently, my system's been requiring me to log into Windows 10 Home. I've used NETPLWIZ to check the User Account and the checkbox is unchecked for my Administrator account. Any other suggestions for removing the password requirement are appreciated. Thank you....
  10. Password prompt, but never set password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password prompt, but never set password: Hi Group, Well, finally happened. We take extreme care when we set up Windows. We take every measure to make absolutely we never enter a password. Microsoft lays a minefield to try to force a password on you. If you're careful enough, it works,,, for a while. You can...