Windows 10: “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

Discus and support “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So after I updated my laptop , it said password incorrect even when I knew it was right . I restored my laptop to before the update and removed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Normal-Ad-1558, Sep 17, 2020.

1. “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

So after I updated my laptop , it said password incorrect even when I knew it was right . I restored my laptop to before the update and removed the password. I updated it again and this this it just says “sign in” , when I click that it says “incorrect password” and just goes back to sign in...

Can anyone assist please?

submitted by /u/Normal-Ad-1558
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Normal-Ad-1558, Sep 17, 2020

2. incorrect password

When I attempt to login to Win 10 I am unable to log in on my desktop computer. It gives me the message, "incorrect password." I am having no problem logging in with my laptop. The password is acceptable. I have tried resetting the password through the desktop but it requires a password disk which I don't have. I changed the password on the laptop however the laptop continues to work and the desktop gives me the "incorrect password" error.

David Morgenste, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 on safe mode is looked (password incorrect)

My laptop entered in the safe mode, but I don´t remember my Microsoft Password. I already used other computer to change the password the message "Password incorrect" still appearing.

Going to Troubleshoot mode (with Restart/Shift) doesn't help because when I'm trying to get to a command prompt Win is keeping asking me for a PIN which is not accessible because network driver doesn't see the network. Suggestions?

Observation: My Laptop is showing that there is no acess to the internet

Eduardo_2017, Sep 17, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

“Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

“Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop

1. “Password incorrect “ but I don’t have a password on my laptop - Similar Threads - “Password incorrect “

2. incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  3. incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  4. password incorrect

password incorrect: Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1371 on 15.12.21 has left my PC unusable. The update has corrupted my account and I cannot sign in to perform an uninstall etc as my password to my Microsoft account is incorrect even though I can sign in with it on my laptop. The only option...
  5. password incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    password incorrect: Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1371 on 15.12.21 has left my PC unusable. The update has corrupted my account and I cannot sign in to perform an uninstall etc as my password to my Microsoft account is incorrect even though I can sign in with it on my laptop. The only option...
  6. "Password is incorrect"

"Password is incorrect": Hello,My password is 100% correct, I can check it using the eye icon on the right of where you type it in. But it still says "password incorrect". Normally it would unlock as soon as I typed in the full password, but now even after pressing enter it says it's incorrect.This...
  7. Laptop says incorrect password but password never enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop says incorrect password but password never enabled: I updated windows last night. Now whenever i turn on the computer I get my picture, my name and an error that says ‘the password is incorrect. Try again’ It is a local user that has never had a password enabled on it. It doesnt allow me to enter a password either. I just...
  8. Password is incorrect error on laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password is incorrect error on laptop: I haven't used my laptop in a few months and when I try to login with my usual password I get the error message that it is incorrect. Try again. I did. No good. I tried this password in SAFE MODE but still no joy. I log into my desktop as usual and my Microsoft account - no...
  9. Password incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Password incorrect: I am having a issue with signing into my laptop. Everytime I enter my password and hit enter. I get a message that the password I entered was incorrect? What is the work around for this? 129595
  10. Incorrect password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect password: i just set up an outlook.com account in a new laptop. When i attemp to sign into the laptop i keep getting a message that my password is incorrect. I tried to reset it but i receive a message stating i need a usb flash drive to change it, which i do not have. Any suggestions?...