Windows 10: Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

Discus and support Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JenniferMuzio, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it is incorrect. When I click on forgot my password, it tells me it can’t contact the system administrator. I’ve **** down and restarted several times. Prior to this, when I was able to login, I was getting a pop up regarding Bit Defender, which is not something I downloaded. I am running total defense as my security. I cannot access the desktop nor any folders to even uninstall at this point. Can you advise? Thank you

:)

JenniferMuzio, Oct 5, 2018

2. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it is incorrect. When I click on forgot my password, it tells me it can’t contact the system administrator.
    I’ve **** down and restarted several times. Prior to this, when I was able to login, I was getting a pop up regarding Bit Defender, which is not something I downloaded. I am running total defense as my security. I cannot access the desktop nor any folders
    to even uninstall at this point. Can you advise? Thank you

JenniferMuzio, Oct 5, 2018
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Oct 5, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

Incorrect Password With Networked Computers

At work we have a PC that hosts all of the files everyone uses in the office. It used to have XP on it, as most of the PCs in the office do, but I put Windows 7 on it this time. Now I'm having a slight issue where everytime the XP computers log on, the first time they try and access the network drive they all get a window that says "Connect to \\Server\Data Files", then the actual message says "Incorrect password or unknown username for: \\Server\Data Files.

There is a place to type a username, which has NX02\Server at the moment, and if I type the correct password, it works and they can connect until they restart again. NX02 is the PC I'm on trying to connect to the Server.

I have a Windows 7 PC in the office I use and it doesn't have this problem. How can I resolve this? My coworkers think it's annoying.

OrbitzXT, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

1. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer - Similar Threads - Password Incorrect access

2. incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  3. incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  4. Can't access the internet whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access the internet whatsoever: I've connected to my dial-up broadband connection through ethernet as usual but cannot access the internet. I've tried connecting to wifi from a different source and it connected without any problem but I still cannot access the internet.I've tried several diagnoses such as...
  5. Can't access the internet whatsoever

Can't access the internet whatsoever: I've connected to my dial-up broadband connection through ethernet as usual but cannot access the internet. I've tried connecting to wifi from a different source and it connected without any problem but I still cannot access the internet.I've tried several diagnoses such as...
  6. Can't access the internet whatsoever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. "Password is incorrect"

"Password is incorrect": Hello,My password is 100% correct, I can check it using the eye icon on the right of where you type it in. But it still says "password incorrect". Normally it would unlock as soon as I typed in the full password, but now even after pressing enter it says it's incorrect.This...
  8. Computer Password Incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer Password Incorrect: Hello, I logged onto my computer just a few hours ago with no issue at all. A few hours later, I came to log onto my computer and there was a PIN code password that appeared, I have never used a PIN code. I went to sign-in options and went to type in my normal password. When...
  9. computer will not open. incorrect password .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer will not open. incorrect password .: computer will not open asks for password but is allways incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-will-not-open-incorrect-password/efec8b1b-5df2-450e-bd5d-047df791e92c"
  10. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer: Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it is incorrect. When I click on forgot my password, it tells me it can’t contact the system administrator. I’ve **** down and...