Windows 10: Password input box doesn't show up

Discus and support Password input box doesn't show up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have issue with my Dell-5577 laptop window. Earlier, laptop was worked fine. But after the windows update issue began- Sign-in button appears and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbhishekThakur97, May 6, 2021.

1. Password input box doesn't show up

I have issue with my Dell-5577 laptop window. Earlier, laptop was worked fine. But after the windows update issue began- Sign-in button appears and after clicking it the password text input field doesn't show up. Instead, it directly forwards to saying "The password is incorrect. Try again". I've tried starting window in safe mode but still same error persists. Temporary solution - If I uninstall updates my laptop works fine. But it's been nearly 7-8 months and laptop is outdated because of this issue. Screen -1 Screen -2 No option for trying password.

:)

AbhishekThakur97, May 6, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Password input box doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 6, 2021
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 6, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Password input box doesn't show up

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Password input box doesn't show up

1. Password input box doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Password input box

2. When logging in, the password box does not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When logging in, the password box does not show up: I tried following some advice from 2018 posted to restart the machine 3 times to get into safe mode but I have not been able to get there. It restarts normally then recognizes the account but when we go to enter password, no box shows up...
  3. When logging in, the password box does not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When logging in, the password box does not show up: I tried following some advice from 2018 posted to restart the machine 3 times to get into safe mode but I have not been able to get there. It restarts normally then recognizes the account but when we go to enter password, no box shows up...
  4. When logging in, the password box does not show up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  6. password box doesn't appear

password box doesn't appear: When I click on my screen to open the password box my screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-box-doesnt-appear/93eecabf-8a7e-424d-8b29-6e2b09c0fad3
  7. password box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Login Screen Password Box Text Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Password Box Text Input: I can sign into my computer at the login screen. However, when I type letters into the password input box it doesn't show that I am typing anything. When I type numbers it does show the little circles indicating that I have typed something. If I just type in my password, it...
  9. Login Screen Password Box Text Input

Login Screen Password Box Text Input: I can sign into my computer at the login screen. However, when I type letters into the password input box it doesn't show that I am typing anything. When I type numbers it does show the little circles indicating that I have typed something. If I just type in my password, it...
  10. Change password box not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change password box not showing: I just reset my laptop and went to change my password, but everytime i click on it the box shows up for a split second then dissapears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-password-box-not-showing/f111f3d3-7ddb-4ccd-8dbf-ce1778fb4f79"