Windows 10: Password issue after reboot.

Discus and support Password issue after reboot. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have this weird lockscreen issue. Whenever I reboot my laptop, I see my usual lockscreen. When I hit enter, I see that sign-in window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tanay Kewalramani, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Password issue after reboot.

Hey guys,

I have this weird lockscreen issue. Whenever I reboot my laptop, I see my usual lockscreen. When I hit enter, I see that sign-in window where username and password is already filled (Just for a second) and directly takes me to my homescreen.

My build is 1803 in case you need it.

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

:)

Tanay Kewalramani, Nov 13, 2018

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Nov 13, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Password issue after reboot.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Password issue after reboot.

1. Password issue after reboot. - Similar Threads - Password issue reboot

2. Weird issue after reboot , is it Windows ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue after reboot , is it Windows ??: Ok , I was going to add some ram to my gaming PC , it is a couple years old , Cyberpower GLC5000GPC , I have had it about a year , as I bought it from a friend that bought it new , it had a issue about a month ago , where it suddenly after a reboot , lost a drive I have the...
  3. Password after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password after reboot: While trying to sort out my user folder name I tried the following solution: opened cmd.exe as Administrator. At the C:\ prompt I typed in "net user Administrator /active:yes" It came up with user name not recognised? I then typed in "net user fances Adminstrator /active:yes"...
  4. Password after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password after reboot: While trying to sort out my user folder name I tried the following solution: opened cmd.exe as Administrator. At the C:\ prompt I typed in "net user Administrator /active:yes" It came up with user name not recognised? I then typed in "net user fances Adminstrator /active:yes"...
  5. Password after reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Issue with Reboot After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Reboot After Update: I seem to have an issue with my system rebooting after Windows updates. Downloads and installs updates fine but manual or automatic reboot to finish the installation results in a hang after post I think. Shutting down the computer via power switch and restarting brings it...
  7. Password after reboot but not after sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Password after reboot but not after sleep.: Hi. How do I configure windows such that it requires a password to log in after a reboot (where my laptop turns itself off) but not after sleeping (where I've just closed my laptop lid for a few minutes)? The only options available in Require sign-in under Sign in options...
  8. Taskbar Issue After Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Issue After Reboot: I had to do a hard reboot after my computer became unresponsive, in which Windows 10 was reinstalled. Now my taskbar now looks different and I am unable to change the color of it from white. Any idea on how to fix this? [IMG] [ATTACH]...
  9. Reboot password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot password.: Trying to reboot Win 10 but everything is pw protected. I used the normal account pw but it shows as incorrect. I got another pw from MS but it too shows as incorrect. How do I disable the pw feature until I complete reboot?...
  10. Pin switching to password after reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin switching to password after reboot: So I was changing up my settings on a wacom tablet software for the tablet and i decided to restart the PC. I was then met with a password login instead of a PIN login. The thing is that i dont remember making a password. Can anyone tell me a way to revert back to pin...