Windows 10: Password issue in repair mode

Discus and support Password issue in repair mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Will my password change in repair mode after i change it in onlineBecause my pc stuck on window slock screen blur screen I went to repair mode and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ahamed ali1, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Password issue in repair mode

Will my password change in repair mode after i change it in onlineBecause my pc stuck on window slock screen blur screen I went to repair mode and trouble shoot but I cant do anything without my password I change it recently because I fogot it but I can't in use it in repair mode it shows "password is incorrect, try again" How can I fix it

:)

ahamed ali1, Jun 20, 2022

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Password issue in repair mode

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Password issue in repair mode

1. Password issue in repair mode - Similar Threads - Password issue repair

2. Auto repair, password and reformat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto repair, password and reformat issue: So my computer crashed on me and has been on auto repair loop. I can't use my password to troubleshoot because it thinks it's the wrong password even though I changed it several times, I tried resetting and completely wiping it and it could not do that either. I have yet to...
  3. Auto repair, password and reformat issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto repair, password and reformat issue: So my computer crashed on me and has been on auto repair loop. I can't use my password to troubleshoot because it thinks it's the wrong password even though I changed it several times, I tried resetting and completely wiping it and it could not do that either. I have yet to...
  4. Password issue in repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password issue in repair mode: Will my password change in repair mode after i change it in onlineBecause my pc stuck on window slock screen blur screen I went to repair mode and trouble shoot but I cant do anything without my password I change it recently because I fogot it but I can't in use it in repair...
  5. Password issue in repair mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password issue in repair mode: Will my password change in repair mode after i change it in onlineBecause my pc stuck on window slock screen blur screen I went to repair mode and trouble shoot but I cant do anything without my password I change it recently because I fogot it but I can't in use it in repair...
  6. Safe Mode Password Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Mode Password Issue: Good Morning I am trying to access safe mode using the password for my Microsoft account the one I used to sign in here but it does not work - if this is not the password how do I find the correct one? I do not recall setting up a password specifically for safe mode....
  7. Password and Safe Modes Issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password and Safe Modes Issues: Hello good people, My name is Orlando and Im from Melbourne, Australia. Hope someone can offer some advice on the following problem Im struggling with. When signing in to Windows 10 during initial booting up process, my password is not being recognised and informing me as...
  8. Safe Mode Password Issue (lost password)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Safe Mode Password Issue (lost password): Greetings all: When I installed Windows on this system, I used a temporary password as my current one is a tad too difficult to use. Once installed, I went to Live and Hotmail to change password. However, now, a year onwards, I need to get into my Safe Mode here, but... it...
  9. Windows 10 repair mode password reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 repair mode password reset: I turned on my computer and it got stuck on windows loading so I went to the windows repair mode and entered my password Microsoft linked account, it said it is incorrect. I went to my account and changed it from my phone since my computer is not loading and tried again...
  10. Startup repair password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup repair password issue: I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked me for password. Of i didnt even make an account then how would i add a password?. I didnt make a password and i dont know...