Windows 10: Password Key

Discus and support Password Key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to add a password to my account, in my settings > sign-in options> password, it says "your account doesn't have a password. you must add a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamHrinko, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Password Key

I'm trying to add a password to my account, in my settings > sign-in options> password, it says "your account doesn't have a password. you must add a password before you can use the other sign-in options" I click *Add* and then it askes me for my current password. But....I don't have one. Do you know how to resolve this?

:)

WilliamHrinko, Feb 22, 2020

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Password Key

Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Password Key

1. Password Key - Similar Threads - Password Key

2. How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-bitlock-without-using-recovery-key/80a1fa6f-92cc-4b31-934b-30ae6a8e6599
  3. How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock bitlock without using recovery key and password: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-bitlock-without-using-recovery-key/80a1fa6f-92cc-4b31-934b-30ae6a8e6599
  4. WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE: WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE.ANY WAY TO UNLOCK THE DRIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-bit-locker-password-forgot-and-key-not/b2f4800f-8f69-4aa0-ac54-9489994abe94
  5. WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE

WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE: WINDOWS 7 BIT LOCKER PASSWORD FORGOT AND KEY NOT AVAILABLE.ANY WAY TO UNLOCK THE DRIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-bit-locker-password-forgot-and-key-not/b2f4800f-8f69-4aa0-ac54-9489994abe94
  6. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  7. Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it...: Whenever I try to log into Windows 10 it asks me for my password but when I key this in, it simply states The RPC server is unavailable. I cannot do anything else, there is no start tile and neither can I get to task manager or anything like that. It has effectively locked me...
  8. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.: Hi. I have lost my BitLocker password and recovery code for it. Also, I do not possess the email that contains the recovery code, because I installed a new Windows and a new email but the BitLocker was on one of the drives. So, how can I recover a 48-digit recovery code or...
  9. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.: Hi. I have lost my BitLocker password and recovery code for it. Also, I do not possess the email that contains the recovery code, because I installed a new Windows and a new email but the BitLocker was on one of the drives. So, how can I recover a 48-digit recovery code or...
  10. BitLocker password and recovery key LOST. Without backup email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security