Windows 10: password lockout after windows update

Discus and support password lockout after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For the last month, every day I have to restart holding the shift key, and go uninstall the quality update to log into my computer. If I do not, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IssaHaddad1, Oct 22, 2020.

1. password lockout after windows update

For the last month, every day I have to restart holding the shift key, and go uninstall the quality update to log into my computer.

If I do not, it states that my password is incorrect and I cannot log in.

This takes 20 mins everyday and cannot find a fix for this issue.

Please help.

:)

IssaHaddad1, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 22, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 22, 2020
  4. password lockout after windows update

Change password from lockout screen?

Thank you for getting back to us. If you're using a Microsoft account, we suggest that you change it's password. Follow these steps on
    how to change your Microsoft account password.

Update us with the outcome.

Marvin Barc, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

password lockout after windows update

1. password lockout after windows update - Similar Threads - password lockout update

2. HP PC lockout after update-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PC lockout after update-: So, I just did the new update and ended up with a TPM and bitlocker issue. I now can't log into my laptop--it tells me that "my pin is no longer available due to the security settings on the device. Click to set up new pin." Then I click-- and nothing happens. Help!...
  3. HP PC lockout after update-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PC lockout after update-: So, I just did the new update and ended up with a TPM and bitlocker issue. I now can't log into my laptop--it tells me that "my pin is no longer available due to the security settings on the device. Click to set up new pin." Then I click-- and nothing happens. Help!...
  4. Windows update resulting in lockout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update resulting in lockout: When I set up windows on the new PC 20 May 2020 I had to choose a "Hello PIN", and I chose a 4-digit number. I have to key this in to gain access to PC after switching it on. I also had to choose a "Admin password", but I have never been asked to use that.On the night of 22...
  5. Windows update resulting in lockout

Windows update resulting in lockout: When I set up windows on the new PC 20 May 2020 I had to choose a "Hello PIN", and I chose a 4-digit number. I have to key this in to gain access to PC after switching it on. I also had to choose a "Admin password", but I have never been asked to use that.On the night of 22...
  6. Windows update resulting in lockout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Lockout Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lockout Issue: I recently set Account Lockout Policy to allow 5 logon attempts before a lockout duration of 1 minute. However, I will still be locked out after only 2 failed attempts to logon to Windows and need to wait for at least 2 hours. The following message will pop up: "This sign-in...
  8. Windows Lockout Issue

Windows Lockout Issue: I recently set Account Lockout Policy to allow 5 logon attempts before a lockout duration of 1 minute. However, I will still be locked out after only 2 failed attempts to logon to Windows and need to wait for at least 2 hours. The following message will pop up: "This sign-in...
  9. Safe Boot lockout for password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Safe Boot lockout for password: I tried to SAFE BOOT my PC and restarted it, however, I can not get passed the ENTER PASSWORD screen when I rebooted. I tried changing my password for MS account but that does not help. How can I undo or bypass the safe boot and just simply get back to a normal startup? I...
  10. Recent Windows update —BitLocker Lockout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows update —BitLocker Lockout: I have a Dell XPS13 Laptop running Windows 10. Windows forced an automatic update on my computer yesterday and turned it into a complete brick today. Basically, I was able to retrieve and enter my BitLocker key, but my laptop was still unable to successfully start up. After...