Windows 10: Password Manager and Virus Software Question

Discus and support Password Manager and Virus Software Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the last year I have been using Sticky Password Premium as my password manager. I have also been using Webroot anti-virus software which I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Password Manager and Virus Software Question

For the last year I have been using Sticky Password Premium as my password manager. I have also been using Webroot anti-virus software which I have found very efficient. I now discover that I can also use my Webroot virus software as a password manager and I am rather interested in the idea.

My question: If there is anyone who is familiar with Webroot's Password manager, could you please tell me how to use it and how to transfer all my passwords and form-filling information from Sticky Password to Webroot. I searched on Google but found nothing that would answer that question. I therefore turn to the experts on this forum for perhaps a link to an explanatory page.

I thank you all in advance for any assistance in this matter.

:)

Tony Vella, Feb 21, 2020

2. Virus software

Please do also read:

and also the other interesting and informational topics covered in:
    Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

And: Do get a good advertisment blocker. Personally, I use uBlock Origin which not only blocks advertisments but also lots of other unwanted stuff...

Suggestion to read:

Hope that helps,

Julia

Jsssssssss, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

-

I guess you are talking about this list:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

There does not exist THE best free antivirus product.

Personally, I use and recommend switching to a paid antivirus product on Windows 7.

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially

Ṣmeed, Feb 21, 2020
  4. HammerON Win User

Password Manager and Virus Software Question

What is the best anti virus software to get?

There have been a couple threads started in regards to the OP's question. I would suggest reading through this one:
    Best Virus Protection

HammerON, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Password Manager and Virus Software Question

1. Password Manager and Virus Software Question - Similar Threads - Password Manager Virus

2. Software Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Question: I currently have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer and would like to install Windows 10. Is there anything I need to do before I but Windows 10 and install it so I do not have any problems in the process?I'd also like to add while I obligated to make this post to get...
  3. Software Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Question: I currently have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer and would like to install Windows 10. Is there anything I need to do before I but Windows 10 and install it so I do not have any problems in the process?I'd also like to add while I obligated to make this post to get...
  4. Email management software question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email management software question.: Some years ago, I had a Windows program which would manage all of my email accounts. It would alert me to any email message that had come in, from any account of mine. I cannot remember what that program was, but do know that it was free. Would anyone know of any free...
  5. virus questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus questions: can a virus steal files on your hard drive? i hear about key loggers and ransomwear that locks down an OS, but never heard of an attacker actually taking files from a system. if you have 2 drives in your system, and 1 of them gets infected, will the infected OS be able to...
  6. virus questions

in Windows 10 Support
    virus questions: can a virus steal files on your hard drive? i hear about key loggers and ransomwear that locks down an OS, but never heard of an attacker actually taking files from a system. if you have 2 drives in your system, and 1 of them gets infected, will the infected OS be able to...
  7. Anti Virus Software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anti Virus Software: Hi, Do I need to renew my Norton's 360 subscription if Windows 10 now has an upgraded Windows Defender built in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-software/a3942b28-92aa-409f-adcb-ec13fc5bbb94
  8. anti-virus software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anti-virus software?: I am using a mac right now. I am thinking of getting a windows laptop. Mac's specs are fairly bad. The last time I had a windows laptop I had a lot of viruses. How's your situation with current anti-virus software? I use sites like putlocker, and sometimes use torrents....
  9. Anti virus software

Anti virus software: I have just bought the complete Windows package and wonder whether this includes anti virus software or do i need to buy this separately ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-software/33a126e6-72c0-4759-940a-f1e8017c6bb8
  10. Anti-virus Software!

Anti-virus Software!: I am looking anti-virus software for for Microsoft Windows10 something light! I had Norton 360 is expired and I think it was too heavy for for windows 10. Any suggestions ?...