Windows 10: Password Manager Edge

Discus and support Password Manager Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I love the password manager but previously when I opened some sites, the Edge PM asked to remember password but I chose not to. Now each and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edrolin Moises, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Password Manager Edge

Hi. I love the password manager but previously when I opened some sites, the Edge PM asked to remember password but I chose not to. Now each and everytime I go to that site I keep on entering PW manually. How can I undo that? So that next time I login I don't have to enter the password everytime. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

Edrolin Moises, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Dutch Win User

How can I get Edge to retain one of my passwords that it won't hold?

Ever since the latest update a few days ago, Edge no longer remembers my eBay password even though in Settings, Advanced Settings, Manage Passwords, "save passwords" is selected, and even though eBay is listed in the saved password list. Each time I login to eBay, I have to again select "save password" but Edge doesn't remember it when I later return to eBay. Edge does remember all my other passwords, except for eBay.
    Has this happened to anyone else, and any suggestions how to fix this?
    Thanks.

Dutch, Sep 22, 2018
  3. WPGT Win User
    Password Manager in edge not working

I want to switch to Edge BUT I can't due to terrible password management and incompatibility with several sites...Firefox works like a charm..so MICROSOFT ... suggest you to "copy" what's good in Firefox and Chrome and implement other features, not the
    contrary.....

4. Password Manager Edge

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Password Manager Edge

1. Password Manager Edge - Similar Threads - Password Manager Edge

2. edge password manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge password manager: How to save edge password manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-password-manager/bacc9e27-43f4-451c-9413-c894861c9e90
  3. edge password manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge password manager: How to save edge password manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-password-manager/bacc9e27-43f4-451c-9413-c894861c9e90
  4. edge password manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge not Saving Passwords Credential manager is running, save passwords is checked to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge not Saving Passwords Credential manager is running, save passwords is checked to...: After the latest updates, Edge is not saving passwords. This occurred a couple of times last year after updates - occurred again after the updates in Jan-Feb 2021. NOT GOOD. I have checked Credential Manager - it is running, I have gone to "save Passwords" in settings -...
  6. Looking for a password manager for Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a password manager for Edge Chromium: As the title says I'm looking for a password manager that works well with Edge Chromium. Yes, I know I can store and synchronise my password's in Edge, but I want a strong password generator as well which will suggest secure passwords automatically when I sign up to new sites...
  7. manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge: Plz help for manage-view-saved-passwords-Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft-edge/990bd62b-b81e-4bab-b9aa-88a42ab6d38c"
  8. Microsoft Edge Password Manager

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Password Manager: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows Ten and very impressed so far. I also really like Edge, but have a few issues which hopefully I can get help with. 1. The password manager does not work and neither does the autocomplete forms. They are both turned on in advanced...
  9. Show managed password in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Show managed password in Edge?: Hello. New to Edge. I have imported my favorites from Chrome, all went well. The passwords did not come along of course, so I will have to enter them again when I access the pages. Now here is my question. On some of the pages, I can't remember the password, so I must open...
  10. Manage Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Manage Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Manage your Saved Passwords in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...