Windows 10: Password managers are getting expensive!

Discus and support Password managers are getting expensive! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My first year of Lastpass was $12, then it jumped to $24, now they want me to pay a whopping $36 for one year*Mad Dashlane wants around $60, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CannonRebel, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:32 PM.

1. Password managers are getting expensive!

My first year of Lastpass was $12, then it jumped to $24, now they want me to pay a whopping $36 for one year*Mad

Dashlane wants around $60, and Keeper just offered me a year for $25, BUT, they want another $10 for storage*Eek

Is there a better alternative?

:)

2. E90 - Any expense managers tips?

Hi,

I was using until the other day the handy expenses application to keep track of my expenses. The main problem is that it is not possible to export the data from the application.

Any good suggestions for an expense manager simple, fast and that allows to export the expenses list?

Thanks

3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

4. Boatvan Win User

Password managers are getting expensive!

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Thema:

Password managers are getting expensive!

1. Password managers are getting expensive! - Similar Threads - Password managers are

2. Password Managers Newbie Re: Password Safe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Managers Newbie Re: Password Safe: https://www.pwsafe.org/ I have never used one before but am getting to the point where it seems like it might be a good idea. I did a cursory look on TenForums but it was inconclusive: https://www.tenforums.com/search.php?searchid=11357568 Anyone have an opinion on a...
  3. Recover Password to Credential Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recover Password to Credential Manager: I thought that this was the same as Windows password, but it is not. My user name is shown, not email is that correct? If so how do I recover or change this password? I need this to uncover a site password....
  4. Password Manager Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Manager Edge: Hi. I love the password manager but previously when I opened some sites, the Edge PM asked to remember password but I chose not to. Now each and everytime I go to that site I keep on entering PW manually. How can I undo that? So that next time I login I don't have to enter...
  5. Microsoft Edge Password Manager

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Password Manager: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows Ten and very impressed so far. I also really like Edge, but have a few issues which hopefully I can get help with. 1. The password manager does not work and neither does the autocomplete forms. They are both turned on in advanced...
  6. Computer manager password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Computer manager password: Hi, Since update to Windows 10 creators edition, if I right click "This PC" and select "Manage" I'm not asked for my Admin password anymore, thus I can't manage the Admin settings for my computer. Is this a bug or has MS change this by design?? TIA 82743
  7. Show managed password in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Show managed password in Edge?: Hello. New to Edge. I have imported my favorites from Chrome, all went well. The passwords did not come along of course, so I will have to enter them again when I access the pages. Now here is my question. On some of the pages, I can't remember the password, so I must open...
  8. LastPass password manager

LastPass password manager: Just installed the lastpass app from store.How do I get it to show at the top right of the edge browser Also installed the adblock from store. Any Help Please. 71524
  9. Choosing a Password Manager

Choosing a Password Manager: Hello everyone, After using Windows 10 for several months, I finally decided to search for a free password manager for my HP. Well, I am not familiar with those at all. The question, which rise up in my head is: If I perform a clean install of Windows 10 /which I have...
  10. Password Manager to replace PasswordBox

Password Manager to replace PasswordBox: Hello I'm using PasswordBox since many year top manage my password and generate strong password. Next month, Passworbox will cease and the alternative is a paid services from True Key. The application is free for 15 password, but I got about one hundred already. Any...