Windows 10: Password managers are getting expensive!

Discus and support Password managers are getting expensive! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My first year of Lastpass was $12, then it jumped to $24, now they want me to pay a whopping $36 for one year*Mad Dashlane wants around $60, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CannonRebel, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Password managers are getting expensive!

My first year of Lastpass was $12, then it jumped to $24, now they want me to pay a whopping $36 for one year*Mad

Dashlane wants around $60, and Keeper just offered me a year for $25, BUT, they want another $10 for storage*Eek

Is there a better alternative?

:)

CannonRebel, Jun 11, 2019

2. E90 - Any expense managers tips?

Hi,

I was using until the other day the handy expenses application to keep track of my expenses. The main problem is that it is not possible to export the data from the application.

Any good suggestions for an expense manager simple, fast and that allows to export the expenses list?

Thanks

_francesco_, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Password managers are getting expensive!

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Password managers are getting expensive!

1. Password managers are getting expensive! - Similar Threads - Password managers are

2. password manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password manager: I'm on Win 10 and use Google Chrome.Whenever I join anything that needs a username and password, a box drops down and asks meif I want to save those. I like that, but I haven't downloaded any manager.Is this something built into Google Chrome or Win10?Thanks,Betty Holt...
  3. password manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    password manager: I'm on Win 10 and use Google Chrome.Whenever I join anything that needs a username and password, a box drops down and asks meif I want to save those. I like that, but I haven't downloaded any manager.Is this something built into Google Chrome or Win10?Thanks,Betty Holt...
  4. password manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Password Managers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Managers: Do you need more than 1 password manager, just in case something goes wrong with 1 of them? Would they have a conflict with each other?
  6. Problem with new expensive desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with new expensive desktop: Hello everyone I recently 08/2020 bought a desktop that was self-assembled by the company cost: €4500. I thought, this was the bomb! Here I am finally going to be able to indulge in graphics, including 3d drawing and yes, also some gaming : Now I experience for a long time...
  7. Password Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Manager: How does Password Manager work? I don't understand how you update & why PM doesn't update passwords when needed behind the scenes. And it totally confuses me when I enter a New Password and at the end, a box pops open and askes me IF I want to save the new password....
  8. Why is it so expensive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it so expensive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Muffin_cat2134 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkllyu/why_is_it_so_expensive/
  9. Password Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Manager: Windows remembers and plugs in passwords for various websites. I keep getting an additional password plugged in on top of the new one I am trying to create. How do I stop the auto plugging of the password? How do I get to the password manager?...
  10. Password Manager Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Manager Edge: Hi. I love the password manager but previously when I opened some sites, the Edge PM asked to remember password but I chose not to. Now each and everytime I go to that site I keep on entering PW manually. How can I undo that? So that next time I login I don't have to enter...