Windows 10: Password mess

Discus and support Password mess in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently changed my ms account password. When I go to another of my devices it does not work and asks me to reset the password. If I do this it no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamesflint2, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Password mess

I recently changed my ms account password. When I go to another of my devices it does not work and asks me to reset the password. If I do this it no longer works on the original device thus setting up an endless loop of password changes. How can I get a password to work across all my devices using Windows?

:)

jamesflint2, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Password mess

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Password mess

1. Password mess - Similar Threads - Password mess

2. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  3. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...
  4. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts after messing up with the BIOS admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts after messing up with the BIOS admin password: Hi all,My name is Thomas,I am in the process of reintall a Windows 10 a laptop that I got form the previous company of my wife.Thanks to the community I manage to access the BIOS menu.Then I looked at the process of creating a bootable flash drive.I understood that I had to...
  6. HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts after messing up with the BIOS admin password

HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts after messing up with the BIOS admin password: Hi all,My name is Thomas,I am in the process of reintall a Windows 10 a laptop that I got form the previous company of my wife.Thanks to the community I manage to access the BIOS menu.Then I looked at the process of creating a bootable flash drive.I understood that I had to...
  7. HP EliteBook 840 G5 no longer starts after messing up with the BIOS admin password

8. Windows password messed up

Windows password messed up: I have a Microsoft Surface running Windows 10. I was using a Windows Password to access the Surface on startup. The other day there was a Windows update that tried to install on the Surface. For some reason it said the update couldn't be installed and it would be removed....
  9. I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work

I messed with MSCONFIG and turned on safe mode. Now my passwords dont work: So basically i messed a little with MSCONFIG now my passwords dont work. even microsoft or xbox live ones. i tried going to advanced options and followed some tutorials but at the end it asked for my password. and none of them worked. im on win 10 64 bits...
  10. When Microsoft updates it messes up my passwords.

When Microsoft updates it messes up my passwords.: Every time my laptop updates and cleans itself, when I try to go into a web site the wrong passwords comes up which means I have to change passwords again. I have too many sites I work with to remember all the passwords. How do I stop it from messing up my passwords...