Windows 10: Password no longer working

Discus and support Password no longer working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chrissy J_123, May 24, 2023.

1. Password no longer working

Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both myself and my partner have been using to log in - nobody else had access to this password. The password is no longer working. I tried following the steps to reset the password, only to be told that I have not provided sufficient evidence to do so. How can I access his account, as without access his laptop cannot be accessed either :/ ThanksCJ

:)

Chrissy J_123, May 24, 2023

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, May 24, 2023
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, May 24, 2023
  4. Password no longer working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Password no longer working

1. Password no longer working - Similar Threads - Password longer working

2. Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?: Hello, so basically on my Windows 11 PC suddenly one day when I tried to log in, it didn't let me. even though I am 100% sure that my password is correct. Is there anyone that can help me reset it? Or anything else? Please and thank you....
  3. Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?: Hello, so basically on my Windows 11 PC suddenly one day when I tried to log in, it didn't let me. even though I am 100% sure that my password is correct. Is there anyone that can help me reset it? Or anything else? Please and thank you....
  4. Password no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password no longer working: Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both myself and my partner have been using to log in - nobody else had access to this password. The password is no longer working. I...
  5. Password no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password no longer working: Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both myself and my partner have been using to log in - nobody else had access to this password. The password is no longer working. I...
  6. Environment password is no longer accepted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Environment password is no longer accepted: Het wachtwoord voor een locale omgeving wordt niet meer geaccepteerd. (Numlock, taalkeuze etc al gecontroleerd) Wel kan ik via een microsoftaccount op de laptop komen. Als ik dan naar gebruikersaccount surf om daar het betreffende account te wijzigen kom ik op hetzelfde...
  7. Password no longer working after entering safe mode and network

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password no longer working after entering safe mode and network: So I was following a tutorial to see how I can eject my tablet safely. I reached a part where it told me to go to msconfig, go to the boot tab and check off safe mode and network under it. When I wanted to apply these changes it told me that I would need the bitlocker...
  8. Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker is no longer accepting the password: My Win-10 laptop was booting up slowly and I did something stupid - I powered it down. There wasn't an update during the night before and I didn't notice one upon boot, though I got distracted for maybe 15 seconds. Upon the reboot, Bitlocker recognized my password but the...
  9. Password not known and pin no longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password not known and pin no longer works: I have always used my pin in windows 10. I tried to guess at password and failed. I needed password to be able to access from another computer, so I went through change of password with admin command prompt. Something went wron. When I try to enter the pin, it states the...
  10. Password no longer works in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password no longer works in Windows 10: I recently was notified on my new HP Laptop that they were going to do a bios update. At the same time there was a Microsoft update. I can no longer log in. When I set the initial login password, I wrote it down so I know it is correct. I had changed my login to a pin...