Windows 10: Password no longer works in Windows 10

Discus and support Password no longer works in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently was notified on my new HP Laptop that they were going to do a bios update. At the same time there was a Microsoft update. I can no longer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DougCulver, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Password no longer works in Windows 10

I recently was notified on my new HP Laptop that they were going to do a bios update. At the same time there was a Microsoft update. I can no longer log in. When I set the initial login password, I wrote it down so I know it is correct. I had changed my login to a pin number and that was working fine. After the updates the laptop started with a different login screen than I had been using with the pin login. I was able to F10 and see where the bios update was supposedly able to be backed out but that doesn`t work. Thanks, DougCulver

:)

DougCulver, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Password no longer works in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Password no longer works in Windows 10

1. Password no longer works in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Password longer works

2. Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?: Hello, so basically on my Windows 11 PC suddenly one day when I tried to log in, it didn't let me. even though I am 100% sure that my password is correct. Is there anyone that can help me reset it? Or anything else? Please and thank you....
  3. Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password suddenly changed, the password I use is no longer working?: Hello, so basically on my Windows 11 PC suddenly one day when I tried to log in, it didn't let me. even though I am 100% sure that my password is correct. Is there anyone that can help me reset it? Or anything else? Please and thank you....
  4. Password no longer working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password no longer working: Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both myself and my partner have been using to log in - nobody else had access to this password. The password is no longer working. I...
  5. Password no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password no longer working: Good afternoon, I recently picked up a laptop for my Son and set him up with a Microsoft account. I set a password to limit his access, which both myself and my partner have been using to log in - nobody else had access to this password. The password is no longer working. I...
  6. Password no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -: Passwords are no longer saved - please fix. This occured after a Windows update. Microsoft caused this and Microsoft should fix it for everyone. I have tried everything I could find using Google search, but nothing works. Microsoft must fix this....
  8. Windows 10 no longer working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 no longer working: Hi! I'm not tech savvy at all so please excuse any stupid things that I appear to say : I have been using Windows 10 for over a year now - all installed when I bought the desktop. All of a sudden I have problems opening links in my emails, I have messages saying "Activate...
  9. Password not known and pin no longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password not known and pin no longer works: I have always used my pin in windows 10. I tried to guess at password and failed. I needed password to be able to access from another computer, so I went through change of password with admin command prompt. Something went wron. When I try to enter the pin, it states the...
  10. Windows 10 no longer works...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 no longer works...: I'm really upset about the new windows 10 upgrade. I had windows 7 and worked fine till I updated. Now my sound keeps going out, my wifi doesn't turn on, everything lags, nothing works, it's slower than ever before. This happened one month after installing windows 10 and now...