Windows 10: Password not being recognized and watchdog error

Discus and support Password not being recognized and watchdog error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Everytime I try to start my computer I get the stop watchdog error message. Then when I try to do the advanced options for system repair or settings it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AncientWing, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Password not being recognized and watchdog error

Everytime I try to start my computer I get the stop watchdog error message. Then when I try to do the advanced options for system repair or settings it asks me for my password. Which it will not accept. It is the right one I have checked and rechecked and rechecked again. I can't sign in to do any of the fixes on this. Then it restarts the computer to go over it all again, Help!

:)

AncientWing, Jul 10, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Jul 10, 2020
  3. jbtech3 Win User
    watchdog and malwarebytes

I wont to thank you for your help i have finished the steps that you suggested all but removing the watchdog what is the best and or easiest way to do this ss for being so stupid and i am aware that these scams pray on people just like me. I thought i
    was doing the right thing because they represent themselves as Microsoft

jbtech3, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Password not being recognized and watchdog error

Window 10 does not recognize password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.

• Click On Screen keyboard.

• Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.

• Click the language to US English.

• Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Password not being recognized and watchdog error

1. Password not being recognized and watchdog error - Similar Threads - Password being recognized

2. WATCHDOG ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WATCHDOG ERROR: Hi,I built my first PC last month. Lately I'm facing a such called WATCHDOG ERROR Blue screen. I read other conversation about it but I keep having the same problem. The Blue screen appears when I'm playing Apex. The fun fact that, the error, appears randomly. I have checked...
  3. WATCHDOG ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WATCHDOG ERROR: Hi,I built my first PC last month. Lately I'm facing a such called WATCHDOG ERROR Blue screen. I read other conversation about it but I keep having the same problem. The Blue screen appears when I'm playing Apex. The fun fact that, the error, appears randomly. I have checked...
  4. WATCHDOG ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Headset not being recognized.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset not being recognized.: So, I just bought some ebisu headphones and they work just fine. I was trying to find out how to turn my microphone on, and when I went on to sound settings, neither the audio output nor the input where being recognized, but my headphones were working just fine, but the mic...
  6. Microphone not being recognized by computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone not being recognized by computer: Ok I have a headset with a singular 3.5mm jack at the end. It came with a 1-2 spliter so i can plug in my microphone and audio however, the microphone isnt recognised at all Ive plugged the singular jack into a mobile device and the microphone worked I have no clue why this...
  7. AirPods not being recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AirPods not being recognized: Just got a new PC with a fresh Windows 10 install. Got the computer to recognize my AirPods yesterday for a minute but they wouldn’t connect and now the computer doesn’t recognize them at all. Can’t connect because they don’t even appear in the options list. The airpods work...
  8. Password Protected External Drive Stopped being Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Password Protected External Drive Stopped being Recognized: I had a password protected drive that worked fine until it didn't anymore. Not an old drive, but yesterday the computer stopped recognizing the drive. USB Controllers shows Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed). I've tried uninstalling, and searching for...
  9. Password not recognized

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password not recognized: I am using Windows 10 and went to system configuration and set it to boot into "Safe Mode". Now when I restart the computer it goes to the password screen. I enter the password and it comes back with the message "Password not recognized". I know it is the correct password, so...
  10. USB flash not being recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB flash not being recognized: Even rebooting won't make my Windows 10 Home program recognize a USB flash drive plugged into any port of the computer. I've tried three different flash drives, including two that are new and one that plays in the car. I don't get that musical note that tells me the computer...