Windows 10: Password not correct ever update. ****

Discus and support Password not correct ever update. **** in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-log-in-says-password-is-incorrect-when-it/44c8f21d-430e-48ab-ad71-1a1827d410ebI DONT LIKE... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by xboxgamerjssbm, May 13, 2023.

1. Password not correct ever update. ****

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-log-in-says-password-is-incorrect-when-it/44c8f21d-430e-48ab-ad71-1a1827d410ebI DONT LIKE UPDATING MY PASSWORD USING FRESET EVER TIME YOU UPDATE OR DO SOMETHING TO MY COMPUTER.I ALSO CANNOT PLAY GAMES I BAUGHT FROM MICROSOFT AS IT SAY MY ACCOUNT IN NOT VALID. THE **** IS GOING ON WITH MY ACCOUNT. CONSIDERING FILING A LAWSUIT TO GET ACCESS TO ALL MY SOFTWARE U LOCKED ME OUTSEEMS TO AFFECT MULTIPLE PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS FIX MY ACCOUNTS CORRUPTION SO IT STOPS **** DOING THIS AND I GET ACCESS TO THE DOZEN OR SO SOFTWARES I BAUGHT VIA MI

:)

xboxgamerjssbm, May 13, 2023

2. Correct password is ‘incorrect’

Hello Amy,

In line with your concern, I would suggest to try using all the passwords you've used in the past and check if it lets you proceed starting in Safe Mode. Also, to better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the error message that you're getting when you've experienced the blue screen error?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 13, 2023
  3. Microsoft account doesn't accept reset correct password

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while login to the PC using your Microsoft account.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to sign with the correct login credential in Safe mode. Also check if you are connected the PC to the internet, preferably through Ethernet cable.

1. At the login screen click on the power symbol.
    2. Hold SHIFT key in the keyboard and click Restart.
    3. After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.
    4. Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot
      screen.
    5. Click on Startup Settings
    6. Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to Safe Mode
    7. Login with the correct password using the onscreen keyboard.

Please get back to us with the end result for further investigation.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 13, 2023
  4. Password not correct ever update. ****

Password

thanks - I followed your directions and password problem seems to have been corrected.

JohnWrightJr, May 13, 2023
Thema:

Password not correct ever update. ****

1. Password not correct ever update. **** - Similar Threads - Password correct ever

2. Password not correct ever update. ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password not correct ever update. ****: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-log-in-says-password-is-incorrect-when-it/44c8f21d-430e-48ab-ad71-1a1827d410ebI DONT LIKE UPDATING MY PASSWORD USING FRESET EVER TIME YOU UPDATE OR DO SOMETHING TO MY COMPUTER.I ALSO CANNOT PLAY GAMES I BAUGHT FROM...
  3. Password not correct ever update. ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password not correct ever update. ****: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-log-in-says-password-is-incorrect-when-it/44c8f21d-430e-48ab-ad71-1a1827d410ebI DONT LIKE UPDATING MY PASSWORD USING FRESET EVER TIME YOU UPDATE OR DO SOMETHING TO MY COMPUTER.I ALSO CANNOT PLAY GAMES I BAUGHT FROM...
  4. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  5. correct password not recognized

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    correct password not recognized: win 10 wont recognize my correct password. I cant get past the opening screen. tried all the fixes i saw on line. nothing works. Not a tech guy and need the computer. frustrated. Any fixes microsoft???...
  6. Not accepting correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not accepting correct password: For some reason my laptop rebooting continuosly blue screen. After surfing online I came to know this can fixed through commands. Before command prompt pops up, it asked me to enter my outlook password. No matter how many times I entered the correct password it shows...
  7. Passwords Not Saving Ever After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Passwords Not Saving Ever After Windows Update: After my most recent Windows update which occurred earlier this week and was mandatory, my pc no longer saves any passwords after it is shut down and restarted. This despite me always clicking the "remember my password" box each time. This has never happened before. Other...
  8. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. WHYYYYY does MS NEVER EVER EVER remember my password???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHYYYYY does MS NEVER EVER EVER remember my password???: Why in thee <removed> does Microsoft NEVER EVER remember my passwords???? I've had to change my password about 349 times in it's lifetime, and even if I change it one day, and come back the next, it's not recognized. <removed> 'Scuse me, but that is incredibly FRUSTRATING!!!...
  10. updated to 1903 and my correct password was not accepted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    updated to 1903 and my correct password was not accepted: I have a password manager which I checked (on my phone) also checked my password book. I had enetered the correct password! Had to go through an unbelieveable password reset and finally got it accepted. When the screen opened, my wallpaper was gone and most of my programs...