Windows 10: Password not recognized

Discus and support Password not recognized in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and went to system configuration and set it to boot into "Safe Mode". Now when I restart the computer it goes to the password... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sir George, May 20, 2016.

1. Password not recognized

I am using Windows 10 and went to system configuration and set it to boot into "Safe Mode". Now when I restart the computer it goes to the password screen. I enter the password and it comes back with the message "Password not recognized". I know it is the correct password, so how can I get back into Windows?

:)

Sir George, May 20, 2016
  2. babytub25 Win User

Wp Central App Issue

Why Wp Central app doesn't recognize password after purchasing the app and repeating reset password and app still doesn't recognize password given?

babytub25, May 20, 2016
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Password not recognized

Hi Charles,

Just to check, are you still having an issue when you try to sign in using Microsoft account?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 20, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Password not recognized

philc43, May 20, 2016
Thema:

Password not recognized

1. Password not recognized - Similar Threads - Password recognized

2. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  3. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  4. password not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    password not recognized: I am trying to change my drive to gpt with the mbrgpt tool through the recovery-troubleshoot-command line but I can't get in because the procees says I am using the wrong password. I have reset my password and my password works okay in windows but no matter what I do it never...
  5. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  6. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  7. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  8. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  9. Won't recognize password on reboot

10. I have lost my PIN and my laptop does not recognize the password after a hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my PIN and my laptop does not recognize the password after a hard reset: I have accidentally lock myself out of my laptop. It shows that my PIN was lost and need to set a new one but it doesn't work, so i tried to hard reset it to access other options but to perform them i need my password which i have changed over the time and it does not...