Windows 10: Password not syncing

Discus and support Password not syncing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way for me to make my computer password sync? Its saying my password is wrong when I try to log in the computer but when I try to log in via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheNatrix01, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Password not syncing

Is there a way for me to make my computer password sync? Its saying my password is wrong when I try to log in the computer but when I try to log in via web there is no issues and the same pass works just fine but not on my PC If this makes sence

:)

TheNatrix01, Feb 28, 2020

2. Sync Password on Lumia Device

Hi Ali,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

I suggest you to log-in to the system using the same Microsoft account and try the below steps.

• Go to settings and click on Accounts.

• Click on Sync your settings on the left pane, turn on all the sync option and verify your account.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Lord Baal Win User

Password not syncing

Edge passwords are not syncing to Windows Phone 10

That is not the point. Sync is built into Edge. They are supposed to sync across devices. All my bookmark and and reading list syncs. Just user names and passwords doesn't.

Lord Baal, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Password not syncing

1. Password not syncing - Similar Threads - Password syncing

2. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  3. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change: I cannot change password of Onedrive on taskbar because when clicked to sign in, it produces an error script and cannot see the credential screen to sig in with new ones,...
  4. Onedrive taskbar sync fails due to password change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.: Not a question, but a new possible cause/solution discovered. Most other threads on this were locked now, so starting this one in case it helps someone else.So, I spent the better part of a day working on this issue and Googled the HECK out of this and always found the same...
  6. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.: Not a question, but a new possible cause/solution discovered. Most other threads on this were locked now, so starting this one in case it helps someone else.So, I spent the better part of a day working on this issue and Googled the HECK out of this and always found the same...
  7. Windows 10/11 PC not syncing new MS Account password after changing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Unable to verify account to sync passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to verify account to sync passwords: When I am in setting under Account Settings, there is a prompt to verify my identity to sync my passwords across devices. However, after logging into my Microsoft account in the window that it opens, the window immediately closes and the verification prompt is still there. I...
  9. Unable to verify account to sync passwords

Unable to verify account to sync passwords: When I am in setting under Account Settings, there is a prompt to verify my identity to sync my passwords across devices. However, after logging into my Microsoft account in the window that it opens, the window immediately closes and the verification prompt is still there. I...
  10. My password isnt syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password isnt syncing: Hey,So when I tried to reset my windows user password, it didnt work since I always used the pin for it, so I tried to use the microsoft account password... that didnt work even though I had reset it and my account is tied to my windows account.. any reason why?My windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows password not syncing